Chapter 51

Julie's POV:

It's been quite a ride, these last 4 weeks. I'm engaged to Demi, who also happens to be my teacher so we can't tell anyone besides Jay, Alissa, Camilla and Madeline. We haven't even told Marissa or Demi's family. And hell no, I haven't even told my dad.

Let's take us back to the moment she proposed to me and I said yes. It was a weird but magical and unexpected experience. We talked afterwards about the way we were going to handle all of it, including the teacher student thing. We decided to not tell anyone else besides the people who live with us. We sadly don't wear rings either but I'm planning on buying her one, she deserves the prettiest of all.

In the following days, she had her first AGT live show and got through to the finals. She sang one of her own songs again, it's called 'Smoke & Mirrors'. She had to sing twice so she sang 'She Used To Be Mine' by Sara Bareilles as well. She sounded absolutely perfect. Like an angel.

The finals are next week and she's been rehearsing to death. She has to sing three times this time. She'll do two original songs and one duet but she doesn't want to tell me who it is with. Guess I'll see.

Other than that, we just went to school separately. We don't want any suspicion about us being together. When I finish college, we can start telling people but we can't risk Demi's job with our relationship. Even when I'm graduated we can't tell people the truth about how long we've been together. We'll just say we met up at a bar after a long time, not everyone will believe it but that's alright I guess.

Right now we've got 6 weeks of holidays. We're going on a trip today, to Ibiza. We booked a private flight as well as a Beach House. It's fucking expensive but I believe it'll be worth it. Marissa will be watching Madeline and Jay's with the girls all week.

"Are you ready?" Demi walked up to me as she put her hands around my waist and kissed me. "Hmm." I smiled at her and kissed her again.

We said our goodbye's to everyone and then left to begin our first holiday together. I'm really excited as you can probably tell.

——

The flight was really long. It was actually pretty boring in there for several hours.

"Finally." I sighed as we arrived at the beach house. "Finally babygirl." Demi smiled and put her arm around me. "It's cheesy when you call me that." I stuck out my tongue and walked inside with Demi behind me.

"It's beautiful." Demi stood there with her mouth wide open. "You'll catch flies." I winked at her and she quickly closed her mouth.

"For you, my lady." I handed her a glass of champagne. "They have alcohol free drinks too, you know." Demi suggested, a bit insecure of how I'd react. "No worries Dems. I got myself an alcohol free champagne." I simply smiled at her. She just cares about me.

"Cheers love." Demi said and kissed me. "To a perfect week with my favorite person." I added.

We drank our glasses and then made our way upstairs to put all of our clothes in the closet.

"Do you want to go swimming?" I asked her. "Sure." She said, grabbed her swimsuit and put it on. So did I. We went downstairs after we finished. You get one chance to guess who jumped into the swimming pool first. Me.

"It's so cold." Demi stood there, touching the water with her toe. "Come on, it's not that cold babe." I told her but she didn't want to come in.

I quickly got myself out of the pool and pushed her into it. It worked and it was absolutely hilarious. "I hate you." She said and quickly got out. "Shut up, you love me." I smiled and jumped in again whilst Demi's reading something on her phone.

"I need to make a quick call, I'll be right back." She suddenly said and walked inside. I got out and laid down on my beach towel. After a while I got suspicious so I went inside to find Demi, still on the phone.

"No-." She said but it seems like she got cut off. "No, I'll explain everything when I'm back. Look, I'm sorry for not telling you but I just couldn't." She sighed and then turned around to see me standing there. "I'll call you back." She said to finish the conversation.

"Who was that?" I asked her. "Marissa, Madeline told her we're engaged." She sighed and walked outside. "What did she say? How did she react?" I followed her.

"She wasn't too happy about it. She thinks it's too much of a risk. My mom knows it as well now because she was there when Madeline started talking about it. She's just a bit shocked." She told me. "It'll be okay sweetheart. They'll turn around, eventually. Just give them a little bit of time to get used to the idea of their best friend and daughter being engaged to a girl who also happens to be her student, it's not an easy situation." I gave her some reassurance.

"Let's go take a shower and eat something, I'm starving." I suggested and she nodded. "It'll be okay." I kissed her on the forehead and then went upstairs with Demi behind me.

"Are you excited for the finals?" I asked her. "I really am but I'm nervous as hell. It's even worse knowing I'm performing in front of your father, who knows about us but doesn't know we're engaged." She chuckled at the situation. "You'll win it. I'm sure. There's seriously something wrong with people if you don't. I can't agree with that one." I said in a serious tone but she just laughed.

"Everyone's got talent in this final and we all equally have a chance to win it. I just hope it's me." She shrugged. "Well, I'm sure you'll win. You're magnificent." I smiled at her and undressed in front of her. "You." She suddenly said. "What?" I asked. "You are magnificent." She bit her lip and scanned my body.

"Like what you see?" I asked her and stepped into the shower. "Why don't you join me?" I teased her and she quickly stepped into the shower as well.

"You're such a tease." She bit her lip again. "Only for you." I winked at her and grabbed her ass. We kissed for a while till we both needed some air again. "I love everything about you." Demi whispered whilst her hands are flowing over my whole body. "I love everything about you too." I smirked at her and kissed her again.

We went a bit further until she got a phone call again. It's her mother this time.

"Hey mom, it's Demi." She picked up. "No, I was planning on telling you but it wasn't the time." She said. Sadly I can't hear what her mother says.

"I know. You don't have to tell me that every time again." She sounded a bit annoyed. "I'm sorry. It's just pretty annoying being reminded every time." Guess I was right.

"Alright mom, love you." She said, hung up the phone and groaned.

"They are constantly reminding me that you're my student. As if I didn't know. Fucking hell." She said and then sighed. "It's gonna take some time baby." I told her and got out of the shower.

"I'm just not sure if we made the right decision."

————————————————————————
19/08/20

Share, vote and comment for more! :)