Chapter 49

Julie's POV:

One week later.

Last week's been a bit weird. Having Demi back at school as my teacher reminds me we can't be together for as long as I'm her student. We haven't spoken that much this week. After Marissa showed up with Madeleine at my front door, she went home and I only saw her in class. She's still sexy as fuck when she's teaching.

Just imagine your teacher being the absolute prettiest of them all, the sweetest and the funniest. She has it all. Whenever she turns around to write something on the board, her hips flow from left to right and I'm going beyond crazy. Her curves perfectly fit her and her hair tied up is all you can ever wish for.

Enough drooling over miss Lovato, well, Demi.

I've been pretty busy last week. Demi tried to hang out with me but I was in a rush every damn time because I'm literally always late for my things. Maybe it's for the best. She's living with Marissa and her daughter now so they'll be around and we won't have much privacy or time to talk.

I must admit it's getting harder everyday. I mean, I see her at school and I see her when she comes home. When she just came home from work, she always makes sure to have a quick look at my place. I always hide so she won't see me, but that's me being me.

I grabbed myself some lunch before going off to college. I didn't have any classes for the first four hours. I decided to make a stop on the way to buy myself a coffee.

"I'd like a vanilla latte, please." I smiled at the lady in front of me when I saw a familiar face walking past me. "Make it two." I quickly added and then paid for it. When they got it ready I quickly made my way out of the shop and followed her.

"Demi!" I yelled so she'd stop walking like a fucking hyena. "Damn are you in a rush or what." I said out of breath when I finally reached her. "I gotta get my bus on time." She smiled. "Why are you going by bus? You have a car." I asked her.

"My car's broken, it's at the garage right now but I really have to go otherwise I'll miss it and my hyena walk was all for nothing." She winked and turned around.

"Wait!" I said. "I got your favorite." I smiled at her and handed her the coffee. "Thanks." She smiled and took it from me. "I could also drive you if you'd like." I suggested. "I don't think that's a good idea Julie. I'll see you at school, thanks for the coffee." She smiled and then walked away.

"Oh well." I sighed to myself. She's right though, I don't think it's a good idea either but we're still neighbors and it's not like we haven't done it before. Anyways, I started walking to my car and took my coffee with.

Am I the only person who waits with drinking my coffee till it's a bit cooled off? If I drink it right away, or within 5 minutes, I'll literally burn my mouth and everything inside of me.

The drive didn't take very long so I'm at college now and I've never been more excited. Right, that's a joke. I'd rather go home but I'm trying to follow all of my classes.

"Julie, come over here!" I heard someone yell from behind. It's Jay, can't miss on that one.

"Here." He said and offered me a cigarette. "Thanks." I smiled at him and we started talking about nonsense.

His date went very well last week, they ended up picking another day to go out for dinner next week. It's actually adorable and I'm really happy for him. I just hope it works out and she's good to him because he deserves the best.

We're now sitting in Demi's class room, without Demi. We don't know where she is because she's always on time.

"I'm so sorry guys. I had to take the bus because my car's broken but I haven't taken the bus in years so I didn't know which one to pick and then I got lost. You can call me old now if you want." She laughed and got settled at her desk.