Chapter 19

Julie's POV:

"Demi?" I said as I looked at her. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. "I told you I was going out with a friend." She said. Due the smell of alcohol when she talks I know she's already drunk.

"I thought you didn't drink?" I asked or more likely told her. "You thought wrong." She smiled at me and took my hand. At this point I'm really confused and everything around me is spinning so I exactly can't see where we are going.

"What are you do-" I was cut off by her lips pressed on mine. That's when I realised we were at the toilets.

She pushed me down to sit and she sat on top of me, kissing me hard.

Her hands flew all over my body and I just felt like it's all meant to be. That could be the drunk me talking though. I don't know the difference between reality and fantasy at this point so I don't even know if this is really happening.

"Fuck me." She whispered so I put one hand into her panties and I heard her moan.

"Shh. Be quiet baby." I whispered and continued. It didn't take too long before she came and then the roles were turned around.

We were in there for a while so people are probably pissed since there were cues for the toilets already.

She slapped me on my ass one more time before we left the toilets. We washed out hands as if nothing has happened and walked back to Jay and Meghan.

"What's up girlfriend?" I asked Meghan as she continued to give me weird looks. "Oh yeah, we just had sex." I told her and giggled. "But don't tell anyone! It's our little secret." I giggled again.

"We should get her home." I heard Jay talk to Meghan and she nodded.

"We're getting you home." Meghan said and took my hand. "Do you need a ride?" Jay asked and looked at Demi.

"That'd be very nice. Let me just say bye to my friend." She said and Jay followed her into the crowd.

"Did you have fun?" Meghan asked me. "Yeah, I did! Did you?" I looked at her. "I did." She softly smiled and we got into the car. I got the front seat, she got the back seat. It's my car.

"Hellooo!" I smiled as Demi and Jay got in.

Demi sat in the back with Meghan and Jay is driving so the sat next to me.

"Take on your seat belts." He warned us so we did as he said.

"Did you have a good time?" Jay asked me. "Yeah, thank you." I smiled and him and he put his hand on my leg, again.

We had a one time thing a long time ago, we were both drunk though. Things like this always remind me of what happened. It's funny but also not. I don't know what I'm saying.

I just looked at him and I could feel Demi's eyes staring at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I told her and giggled but she just rolled her eyes. Is she jealous? That's fun. Maybe that's why Jay is putting his hand on my lap, tighter than before. He's smart.

"I'll make sure she gets into her bed safely." I said. "No, you won't. I will." Meghan quickly said and got out with Demi. They walked up to Demi's place and then disappeared out of sight.

"Let's get you something to eat first." Jay laughed at the noises my stomach was making. He took my hand and we went inside, straight to the kitchen. He made me some food and then walked over to the living room.

I heard him talking to the baby sitter and then a door opened and closed.

"Thanks for tonight." I thanked him. "You're very welcome." He hugged me from behind. "I hope you had fun." He said and then opened another beer.

"I should sleep." I yawned. "I agree. I'll take you to bed." We walked upstairs and then I changed clothes. You know what, I'm actually in the mood to sleep in underwear, just underwear.

I walked up to him and gave him another hug. "If you want me to feel uncomfortable again, you should tell me so I can prepare myself." He laughed.

I looked at him and just kissed him roughly. I couldn't help it, I wasn't thinking. He tried to stop the kiss but I kept trying to he eventually gave in.

"Is that...?" I laughed whilst I felt something onto my lower stomach. It's definitely his dick. I can't help it but laugh. And before you ask, yes, he's much taller than I am.

"I told you I need to prepare myself." He pouted and then laughed.

"You should get some sleep Jules." He smiled at me and then I jumped into bed. "Sleep with me?" I asked him. "I'll join you later. I just want to drink and eat something first and maybe take a shower." He said so I nodded.

"Can I join?" I smirked. "You're drunk so no, you can't." He chuckled and then gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Sleep well Jules." He said and walked out of the room, turning off the light and closing the door behind him.

The next day

"Morning." I giggled as Jay laid next to me. "Morning. How are you feeling?" He asked. "Pretty good, actually. What about you?" I smiled. "I'm good." He said so I climbed over him and got out of bed.

"Julie?" He suddenly asked. "Do you remember anything that happened last night?"

"Not much. We went to a new gay bar in town. Oh and we kissed and then you got a... you know." I smirked and he sighed. "You remember barely anything and then that's exactly what you remember." He said in frustration but then laughed.

"Sorry dude." I apologized.

"Other than that, you really don't remember anything?" He asked again. "What are you trying to get out of me? I don't remember." I said and looked at him.

"You said you've had sex with Demi." He said and my eyes widened. "I think I would remember that." I said and walked to the bathroom.

"Maybe you should check your phone. You've got 8 missed calls." He rolled his eyes and went downstairs so I checked my phone. They're all Demi's.

Phone conversation with Demi:
Julie: Hey, sorry I missed your calls. What's up?
Demi: I think we need to talk. Can you come over? Alone.
Julie: Uh, sure. I'll be there in a bit, alone.
Demi: The door is open.

With that she hung up on me. Why does she want me to come over and specifically alone. It's creepy.

I hopped myself in some sweats and put my hair in a bun. I'm not even bothering to put on make up. I thought I was feeling good but with every step I take, it gets worse.

"I'll be out for a bit. Be back soon!" I yelled so everyone would know.

I walked over to Demi's and went inside to look for her.

"Demi!" I yelled but I got nothing in response.

I checked the living room and the kitchen but she wasn't there. I went upstairs to look for her but I couldn't find her, till the last room, her bed room.

She laid down on her bed, only wearing underwear.

"Come in."

---------------------------------------------------------
28/02/19