Chapter 1

Julie's pov;

Waking up at 6, leaving the house at 7, going to college at 8. It's all just a daily routine.

Let's start with me.

I'm Julie, most people call me Jules. I'm 19 years old and I live in Los Angeles, the famous city where dreams come true. Shocker: they don't.

I mean, my dream is finding love and a good purpose in life, but even though I'm in the city where dreams come true, mine hasn't come true just yet.

Anyways.

I study for being a teacher, I usually spend my free time on my bike and going out with friends. I moved out about 3 months ago so I live on my own with my little cat, Cat.

Who calls her cat Cat? I do.

My mom works for the television and my dad works like, 24/7. My 12 year old sister lives at home 4 days a week and 3 days at mine, we're really close.

The 4 days I'm spending alone, I'm going to college. And as you probably didn't know yet, today's the first day of my second year. New people, new teachers, new drama. Let's get this shit started.

I just packed everything I need for today and then drove off to college. I live about 30 minutes away so having a car is really nice.

Once I arrived at college, I went to my classroom and said hello to everyone.

"No way!" I heard someone scream from behind me. "You look so incredibly gay!" She said again. It's Meghan, I call her Megs. "Come here loser." I laughed and gave her a big hug.

"I missed you Megs. How was your summer?" I asked. "It was great, I went to New York with my family for like 3 weeks and then once I got home I ordered pizza everyday and did nothing." She grinned.

"Well... Sounds like the ideal summer holiday." I laughed.

"Look who we have there. If it isn't the one and only peachy tits." Jay walked up to me and gave me a hug. "And if it isn't the one and only cocky Jay." I smiled.

Jay's been my best friend since we were younger. We've grown up together and we're still going the same direction.

"Goodmorning class!" Miss Clanea walked in, causing everyone to finish their conversations and sit down.

"I hope everyone had a nice summer break! But well, now we have to get started again." She pouted and we just laughed.

She's our mentor, by the way.

"So a few things have changed this year. You'll get a new teacher for English, Art, Maths and Music. And now you're probably like, where did all of our old teachers go, well, let me explain." She said and sat down. She's very much of a talker.

"They were basically too old, no offense. But you, as young and fresh teachers could use a young teacher better than an old one with old rules and they probably don't know what a phone is." She sarcastically said the last part.

We all really like her because she always tries to make it fun and she's sarcastic as fuck.

The first hour went by pretty fast with all the talking and listening to how everyone's summer was.

Now we have music class, which means there's a new teacher. I'm curious who she or he is, I hope it's a better one than the one we had before. She was an old bitter bitch.

"Goodmorning everyone! Take a seat." A brunette smiled at each one of us. She's gorgeous. Let's hope her inside is just as good as her outside.

"So I'm Miss Lovato. Let's say, I'll introduce myself and then you guys can follow my lead." She chuckled at the last part of her sentence.

"My name is Demi, it's short for Demetria but I like Demi more. I'm 26 years old, I live about 30 minutes away from here and I'm pretty cool actually." She laughed.

"I'm here to give you some music lessons because I love music. I write my own songs, I play guitar, piano and some more, guess you'll find out soon enough." She smiled. God her smile is beautiful.

"Any questions?" She asked.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jay asked. What a hopeless young man.

"I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm not going to get a boyfriend." She chuckled. "Why not?" Jay asked again. "Because I'm not into boys." She casually said.

"Okay fair enough." He pouted but then laughed it off.

"So, now you guys can introduce yourselves." She smiled widely which caused me to smile.

Ally started introducing herself, soon enough Jasmin and Meghan did too, then it was Panela's turn and not much later it was Jay's turn.

"My name is Jay, short for Jaydee but everyone calls me Jay. I'm 19 years old and I work at Starbucks. I like playing basketball and sleeping." He smiled and then it was my turn.

Miss Lovato is looking at me and it just gets me so nervous. It somehow feels like I need to impress her. For god's sakes.

"I'm Julie, 19 years old and I like biking. I don't have a job but I live on my own, 4 days a week, and my sister lives with me the other 3 days." I said.

Why the fuck did I say that. It literally looks like I don't do anything in my life. Way to go, Julie!

The rest of the day was pretty boring actually. We haven't had maths or English yet so we still don't know who our teachers are but oh well.

As soon as we got off I walked over to my car and I saw Miss Lovato at her car. Once she saw me she smiled and waved at me. I smiled back and got into my car.

Once I was home I got pretty bored already so I decided to get myself a big fat burger in town. I mean I've been to college for 1 whole day, I deserve it. Good excuse.

I drove off to the big city and soon found myself in a burger restaurant.

I looked through the menu once I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, Julie right?" She asked. It's Miss Lovato. "Yeah, hey Miss Lovato." I smiled back at her. "Please call me Demi after school, I'm only 26." She giggled.

"Well hello then, Demi." I said which caused her to laugh. "Mind if I sit with you?" She asked. "Go ahead." I said.

"So what are you doing here, all by yourself?" She asked and I grinned. "You're talking to me as if I'm a 5 year old kid who's lost and then found herself back in a burger restaurant." I said.

"But you are, besides the fact that you're a little bit older than 5, just a little bit." She sarcastically said which caused me to laugh.

"I thought teachers were supposed to be nice." I said as if I was talking to myself. "Maybe during school, I can be myself for 101% in free times." She smiled widely.

Her smile is so gorgeous.

"So, let's get to know eachother."

------------
21/07/17