Chapter 30

Julie's POV:

I woke up with a killing headache. I tried to slowly open my eyes and looked around me. I suddenly remember everything that happened last night.

Demi blew me off and then I had sex with Jay. It was the best sex ever, to be honest. Even though I was just a little drunk, I still remember everything.

Last night, the doorbell rang a few times. I really didn't care about it but apparently Jay did. He went to check on it but he didn't tell me who was standing at our front door.

"Morning babe." I heard Jay say, he's standing in the door way.

"Do you have something against this fucking headache?" I groaned and heard him laugh so I gave him a death glare. "Give me one second." He said and walked away, probably to the bathroom.

"Your one second is over!" I yelled. "Be patient little princess." He grinned and walked over to me. "Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Are the girls already off to school?" I asked him. "Yes, I brought them. I just came back." He said and stroked my hair. "Thanks." I smiled at him.

"I think we should talk." He suddenly said after a while. "Why's that?" I asked him. "Don't play dumb. Do you remember last night?" He asked me. "Yeah." I could feel my cheeks getting red. "We should talk about it. Just do your thing, take a shower, eat something first and then we can talk. I have to leave at 3 to pick up the girls." He softly smiled at me. "I'll come with you." I said and he nodded.

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"I'll see you downstairs." Jay said and slapped me on the ass. "Loser." I rolled my eyes and turned on the shower.

I can't help but think about Demi. Maybe I should go there today, just to check up on them. But then again, I had sex with Jay. I can't just go to Demi's and pretend like nothing's happened.

"Eat, sleep and please
Independent on her knees
There's more to her

Free as a bee
'Till the queen will disagree
There's more to her

On Sunday she will loudly pray
Please don't care what other people say
But Mondays always stay the same
She builds so they can break
They want you to crawl
Fuck them all
You just gotta go

Skyward
Aim higher
When you've had enough
You should rise above
And go skyward
With high force
They can't get you down
When you're off the ground"

I sang for a while and then went out of the shower. I quickly changed clothes into some comfy jeans and a T-shirt. I put on some make up and then walked downstairs.

"Smells good." I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Special for you." He grinned so I just laughed. "Idiot. Thank you." I smiled at him and took my plate. Fresh scrambled eggs with bacon and bread. Honestly just my favourite meal at all times.

We slowly ate our food and drank some coffee. Then I saw my phone laying on the couch, so I decided to check on it.

8 missed calls from Marissa.
12 messages from Marissa.
16 messages from Demi.

The fuck is going on.

"Jay, I'll be right back!" I said and walked over to the hallway.

Phone conversation with Marissa:
"Marissa, what's going on? Why did you call me that much?" I asked her. "Seriously Julie where were you last night? We were worried sick." She said. "I was just, uh, fast asleep with the girls. What happened?" I quickly asked her. "Yeah sure, nevermind. Have a great day Julie. See you in class." She said and hung up on me.