Chapter 2

———————————————————————

(^。^)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"Who are you?" One of them asked back ignoring my question. I tilted my head and looked down at the key in his hand.

"I asked first" I shot back in a bitter tone. He gave me a suspicious look and opened his backpack. He dug his hand inside it looking for something. "I'm the owner of this apartment"

"No, you're not. We are" one on the back spoke up. The one standing in the front smiled and fished out a folded paper, which he unfolded and reached out towards me.

"We signed the contract two days ago"

I scanned over the contract without taking it and ran into my bedroom before getting my contract, which looked the same. The same man had signed the ownership on both contracts and left a phone number for us to call if anything happened.
The one with red hair fished out his phone and called it.
The eight of us waited for a good while, listening to the repeating beep coming from the phone. We gave up once we reached voicemail.

"I moved in first" I announced only to receive death glares in return. They all took a step backward and talked among themselves for a short moment. I could hear some whispers, but there were too many at the same time to sort out what they were saying.

"Well, we need a place to live"

"And, that is not my problem. I don't know you"

"That can be arranged, so why don't we just live together" a boy with sharp fox-like eyes spike up with a bright expression on his face.

"Do you think she wants to live with us? We are guys and she is a girl"

The sunshine boy ignored the scolding and walked towards me and reached out his hand. "I'm Kim Sunoo, nice to meet you" I hesitated for a moment before taking his hand and introducing myself.

"Choi Haewon"

"See, that was not so hard" his smile became even brighter. Sunoo turned towards the other boys "now you guys go and introduce yourselves so that we may have a place to sleep tonight, and for the next six months," he said through his glittered teeth.

The other hesitated.

I gave the sunshine boy a last look before turning around to walk back to my room when another one spoke up.

"I'm Jake or Sim Jaeyun, but call me Jake. I'm from Australia and love dogs" he shook my hand eagerly. He seemed a little too desperate for his good. Nonetheless, I greeted him back and studied the way he looked like a happy dog waving his tale in happiness.

"Ignore the dog guy. I'm Jay Park"

"Where are you from-"

"The states" he stated simply and dragged his suitcase deeper into the apartment.

"Hi, I'm Lee Heeseung, but you can call me anytime" Heeseung was a guy with brown almost black fluffy hair. He winked at me, bowed and walked past me following the previous guy.