Chapter 12

And we are back to posting once a week :)
Hope you have a great day, and remember; the only people or things that can ruin your day, are the things you let get to you.

- Moonlight

———————————————————————

(。・ω・。)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Once again, chaos broke out. This time it was the word 'me' being constantly shouted out since none of us actually wanted to go to school. Jake was the old one who kept quiet since he couldn't move too much because of the kittens I had placed on his back.

"ME"

"ME"

"You can't even take care of a fly"

"I'm the oldest, I stay behind-"

"No! I'm her roommate and the one who is going to stay behind"

"I skip school anyways, I can stay behind"

"That's exactly why you should start going to school"

After stopping bickering like small kids, the seven guys decided to decide who would stay behind by playing the ultimate rock-paper-scissors. All the guys gathered in a circle and started to play.
Sunghoon was the first one out quickly followed by Jungwon. A few rounds later Sunoo and Jay lost at the same time. It was now Jake, Heeseung, and Niki.

Jake and Heeseung placed Paper against Niki, who placed rock. The youngest muttered some words as he walked towards the others who were looking at the match in front of them.
As Heeseung and Jake were placed against each other the air thickened. The two were both determent to win the battle and stay home, even if it was just for a day.

Jake placed scissors against paper and won the battle.

"Damn Jake, you must be lucky today. You are usually horrible at this whenever we play" Sunghoon teased him receiving a slap in the back of the head by Jungwon.

———————————————————————

|( ̄3 ̄)|

———————————————————————

Nishimura Riki POV

Many eyes were on us as we entered the school grounds. I mean, we have been here for less than a week and already made many impressions on the school.
At least I get respect from other students.

I bid goodbye to my elders and walked into my classroom. I sat down on my chair and was about to plug in my earphones when a girl walked over to me. She didn't seem like she was about to ask me out by the way she looked at me.
She looked slightly scared and was alarmingly pale.

"Can I talk with you in the hallway?" She asked me. I could feel the other girls looking at her with rage in their eyes as they thought something they were not supposed to.
I nodded my head and followed her out in the hallway, and to a place where there were no students in sight.