Chapter 46

———————————————————————

_(:3」z)_

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

With the back suitcase by my side, I found myself standing outside the apartment door of the address I was given.
Judging by the apartment complex itself only richer people lived here.

Reaching out my hand I rang the doorbell.

"Password"

Password? Rambling out the first thing that came to mind I tried. "Princess Yeonjun"

"WHO THE FUCK-" someone shouted in the background. A small chuckle could be hers through the small speaker, and the door opened.

"Haewon?"

"Beomgyu?" We said at the same time in question.
The said male stared at the oldest confused as to why I was standing by their front door.

"She will be staying here for a few days" he explained as he dragged me in.

The apartment was messy, to say the least. Clothes stacked up in the most random places, take-out containers on the kitchen counter, and random pairs of shoes train into a corner. As we passed by a room I even saw a whole room filled with only clothes and styling items.

"You will be sleeping in my room for the time being. I'll be sleeping in the room next door, ok?"

I closed the door and threw myself on the bed. It was much more comfortable than the motel bed. A scoff escaped my mouth as my head filled with different thoughts. A tear ran down my cheek.
Shaking my head I changed into a fresh set of clothes and headed out to the living room to try socialising.

"We ordered some food that is on its way. The others will be here shortly" Yeonjun explained as I sat down on the couch beside him.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Suddenly the door slammed open and two people can jump inside screaming. As they walked further into the room a third person walked past them with bags of food in their hands.

Fucking hell... "Soobin?"

Soobin stopped screaming and looked towards me with wide eyes. "Oh hey, it's my favorite!"

Not enough with that but the other male that had been screaming was none other than my coworker Huening Kai. And the third person, though they did look familiar, I could not point my finger at where I had seen him before.

"You're the drunk one," the familiar guy said placing the bags of food down on the floor.
I lifted a brow not remembering what he meant.
"Gyu and I found you beaten up in an alleyway" he walked over to me and reached out his hand "Kang Taehyun"

"Choi Haewon-"

"Jeez, and other Choi" he sighed shaking his head in disbelief.

The six of us: Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Soobin, and Kai gathered on the floor and started eating. At first, I found it kinda weird how they are on the floor, but after seeing their dining table I understood that they had no room for it.
We were given a small paper plate each. They spread all the containers out and let us eat some of each.