Chapter 23

———————————————————————

( ^ω^ )

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

The cold wind blew through my hair. I shivered slightly and wrapped my body tightly in the coat I was wearing. "Where do you want to go?" I was asked hoping she would say somewhere warm.

"There is a coffee shop further down there" she pointed towards the street to a shop sign that was unclear for me to see. "We can talk there"

The bell rang above us as we opened the transparent door. The shop was small and only contained four tables and a counter where you could order pastries and drinks. "Do you want anything?" I asked and took out my wallet from the coat embracing me. The girl nodded and pointed to the chocolate displayed on the screen bathing the worker. I ordered two of them and paid before walking over to the table the girl had chosen to sit by.
"So what exactly was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I'll cut the chase," Yeji said simply "as you may by any chance know, my brother is known for his good looks and talent when it comes to ice skating. This leads to many girls trying to get their hands on him and date him. This would have been fine if Sunghoon wanted to take dating seriously, but as he didn't, he ended up dating some very toxic girls. Including Choi Yuri.
She was, and is still, obsessed with him. She wants him to say they are meant to be together and you know- get married. She is also all over the other boys. Acting as if they are friends and all.
But either way, Yuri has now tracked Sunghoon down after he moved and decided to drop him some messages saying that she is going to enroll in your school.
If this happens things are going to get fucked up. Sunghoon told me not to worry and all that, but I have to tell you this because this may turn towards you. You see, since you live with them and are friends with them, she may think of you as a threat and therefore harm you in some way you'll never forget.
So that's why I wanted to talk to you, to warn you about what may happen after the holidays" the teenager sipped her hot chocolate that had just arrived after she started talking.

I leaned back in my chair and tried to think of something to say. I opened my mouth to say something when the clear sound of the bell ringing rang through the small place.

"Haewon?"

I turned towards the voice and was a bit surprised when I found Beomgyu looking at me. "Beomgyu? Hi," I gave him a small wave.

———————————————————————

(・・?)

———————————————————————

Kim Sunoo POV

The clicking sound of my phone taking a picture shot through the thin air. I looked at the photo I had posted with a peace sign.
My smile faded as I didn't think the photo turned out the way I wanted, so I reached out for my phone and retook it. Several times.

"How many photos are you going to take" Niki wined sitting in Jungwons bed.

"I'll take as many as I want, until I take one I'm happy with" I stated and took a few more photos. A slight smile grew on my face once I found a photo I thought was good enough. "I'll post that later"