Chapter 6

———————————————————————

(⌒▽⌒)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"Hello?" I asked confused by why she was calling so late at night.

"So you know I love you right? Well- there is this older guy, his name is Minhee, he is hosting this party Friday night. Tomorrow. You need to come with me"

"No. I'm not going" I stated and was about to hang up the phone when she started speaking again.

"BUT I WANNA SEE SHIRTLESS HOT GUYS!"

"I'm not going. You have a lot of other friends, go with one of them instead. You know I will only last a few minutes there before I eventually get bored and leave" I had been with her to a party before. I lasted ten minutes before I got bored of it and left after making sure she was in safe hands.

"But-"

"I have to go- see you at school tomorrow" I pressed the button that ended the call. A sigh escaped my mouth when I left the room to go back to the boys who were waiting for me to return to the living room.

"What did she want?"

"Nothing much" I answered Jungwon and lay down on my mattress. As we were about to keep going with our conversation, a notification popped up on all our phones.
"How did they get our numbers?"

"Maybe the class list?"

"It's an invitation to the party on Friday, the one Minhee is hosting-" I stared off.

"Who is Minhee" Niki asked and read through the invitation.

"A senior at our school- he's a jerk"

"But why would he invite us, it's only a day since we started there" Heeseung turned off his phone and riled on his back.

"Yeah, why would he out of all people invite you seven to a party when you have only gone there for a day? Let's see, shall we? First off, you made half the girls fall in love with you the moment you stepped inside the building. Second, you got into a fight with one of the biggest bullies in the school, and almost won if it was not for the risk of teachers coming. Third, you have made me a target by hanging out around me and generally talking to me. And last, Jake here managed to walk straight into a teacher while they were holding a cup of coffee, marking her spill the liquid all over herself. So yeah- why would they invite you guys." My speech was said in a half-sarcastic voice, even though everything I said was true.

"So that's why you what's not with us at the free period?" Sunghoon quickly turned towards Jake who was all red in the face by now.
"It was an accident" he muttered embarrassed.

We shrugged it off and turned off the light ready to go to sleep. Everyone was lying quietly trying to make themselves comfortable. Niki had his arms wrapped around Sunoo and Jake had his legs wrapped around his blanket.
We reached a stunning ten minutes before they could not keep quiet anymore.
The room was pitch black and the only sound that could be heard was the sound of our breathing.