Chapter 21

Thank you sooooo much for
100 followers

+ new cover
(I may change it after Christmas)

- Moonlight
———————————————————————

(^。^)

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

I dodged the small ball flying back and forth in the living room. Niki and Jake were playing badminton with a small light ball they found and two frying pans.

I walked over to Heeseung who was sitting by the dining table eating. I tapped him on the shoulder and took a seating in the chair opposite from him before grabbing a pair of chopsticks lying on the table and eating some of his food. "We need to talk," I said munching on some spam.
"About what?" He asked back.

I took a piece of seaweed and some rice into my mouth and placed the chopsticks beside me. "You like Haewon, right?"

Heeseung stopped eating and looked up at me with wide eyes not expecting the sudden question. He quietly nodded his head "and what if I do? Is there something wrong?" Heeseung was a soft guy. Yes, he could be serious and scary sometimes, but most of the time he was a soft lively person who cared for the ones around him.
When I met Heeseung he had a girlfriend named June. Not that she is important in this story, but to compare her to Haewon; she was a nightmare. She would constantly nag Heeseung about the smallest things and make him do everything for her. She would complain about Heeseung spending too much time with us, without spending any time with him. Heck, she would even complain if he looked at another girl. Mean less to say, I was kind of happy when they broke up. She even kept on flirting with other guys while they were together saying she didn't mean to give them the wrong impression.

I folded my arms over my chest "if you really like her, something I don't have anything against, you should really start doing something. What if someone suddenly comes into her life and falls in love with her? Then maybe you'll lose your chance. Or what if she falls in love with someone else-"

"I get it!" Heeseung leaned back in his chair and let his head fall back. "I get it. I'll start doing something"

"I'm not pushing you, I'm telling you what you should do if you really like her. As her brother"
Heeseung was not the type to take the first step toward dating or liking someone. I don't know Haewon very well, but she does not seem like the type of person who would play with someone's feelings. Maybe I'm very wrong, and she is that toxic type of girlfriend. Only time will tell as I get to know her.

A sudden knock on the door echoed through the apartment. Everyone's attention was on the dork as Sunghoon walked towards it to open it.
After Haewon had left, we planned that Yeji, Sunghoons little sister, could sleep on the couch since none of us had space in our bedrooms. Nor did we think that the young teenager would like to share a room with either of us. I don't think Haewon would have said no if we asked if Yeji could share a room with her for a few days, but Sunoo insisted that he could keep his room, as he didn't want to share a room with Niki since he didn't want to be used as a pillow for the whole night.

Jake grabbed the frying pan Niki was holding and ran into the kitchen putting them away in the cabinet while Jungwon and Sunoo tree away as many bags of snacks as they could.