Chapter 9

Its my first day of school tomorrow, I'm staring in tenth grade, wish me luck :)

- Moonlight

———————————————————————-

(^。^)

———————————————————————-

Choi Haewon POV

Sunghoon finished his routine by stabbing in the middle of the ice rink with his hands up in the air.
After, he skated towards the stereo and unplugged his plane, he turned towards me with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just passing by when I saw you. You are really good by the way!" I clapped my hands for him. He scratched the back of his nape and pushed himself over the ice until he was standing in front of me. "You are really good"

"I'm good, but not good enough to do anything with it" he had a stern voice. As we talked a notification popped up on his phone that turned out to be a message from Jake. "We have to leave if we are going to reach the party on time"

We managed to hold a few small conversations as we walked home together. The two of us had a lack of social skills, maybe also be the reason why we were so bad at getting along with new people. Sunghoon told me about his family and how he missed his little sister, Yeji. When he asked if I had any siblings, I explained that I had a half-brother that was a few days older than me, and whom I had never met. He recalled the conversation we had had the first day we moved in and understood my situation. "What would you do if you ever met your half-brother?"

"I don't know. If my father introduced me to him I think I would ignore him. The strangest thing is that he could be almost anyone with the name Park"

The guy beside me hummed and opened the door to the apartment complex for me. The two of us walked up the three floors and entered our apartment.
"We are back!" Sunghoon announced. 

"About time! We leave in 45 minutes!" Jay shouted from the kitchen as he tried to get Niki off him.

ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

Since Sunghoon and Jay owned cars we managed to get to the party on time. We sat four people in each car based on who could tolerate each other. On the way, Heeseung game is a small speech about how we should not leave each other, and at least stay together in couples in case something happens. Even though everyone in the car knew that Jay had told Heeseung to tell us this, we also knew we were not going to do as he told us.

The eight of us walked up to the front door of the big modern house belonging to the Minhees family.
Niki stepped forward and knocked on the door. It took almost minutes before someone came and opened the door, and that someone was none other than Minhee himself.

———————————————————————-

Ahn Minhee is one of those seniors at our school that is considered popular. His partners are rich and travel a lot, something that makes it easy for him to host big parties whenever he feels like it. Like many rich people, Minhee loves; gambling, cars, sport, and hot women.

Ever since he and Hyunmin were introduced to each other, they clicked at first sight. The two never spend time together or hang out, but if one of the feels threatened, the other fights with them.