Chapter 68

I saw one of those videos on TikTok where a old man tells you that he is an author... bla bla bla.
Then he asked: "what is the moral of your story?"

And I just: "I don't know... that I am shitty at writing romance, and therefore my stories somehow become very deep"

- moonlight

———————————————————————

(ㆀ˘・з・˘)

———————————————————————

Park Sunghoon POV

The faint sound of keys being thrown around echoed on the other side of the door, followed up by the sound of the door being unlocked.
A glint of light shone directly on me.

Two days. Two days in almost sheer darkness.

"Hello Baby, missed me?" Walking in her little short sundress she carried a tray of food. Yuri turned on the light making me cover my eyes from the sudden change of expression.

I hate being called baby, nor would I ever call someone that. It's both cringe and overused.

"I brought you some food~" placing the tray before me on the floor she sat down.
As she reached out to touch my hair I turned my head to the side. I felt disgusted.

"Don't be like that baby" she combed through my hair. "I had a really rough day at school today. I had three assignments due for today, and on top of that it's almost D-Day..." She held my chin tightly making me look at her.

D-Day?

"You are really a work of art" Yuri stroke my cheek. "Try to eat something today, I noticed you haven't been eating properly the past few days."

Yuri had locked me in a bathroom without any windows or light. When I woke up my hands and legs were tied together with duct tape, but now only my right hand was handcuffed to the wall.
I had managed to look at myself in the mirror as she let me have the lights on when I was supposed to eat. I had gotten dark circles under my eyes and gone a little paler, but nothing more than that.

The shock collar she had assigned me stairs on all the time, leaving me to not be able to speak. She, Yuri, also had a controller where she could shock me when she felt that I had done something she was not too pleased with.

Not having any appetite to eat I leaned my head against the wall.

Please don't let me die like this...

———————————————————————

( ̄▽ ̄)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Jake stabbed his chicken in frustration as he muttered some words. With a worried look, Jay reached out a patted his back a few times.

"Any more clues on Sunghoon?" Yuri asked in a worried tone. "Has anyone found anything more than his car?"

"No" Niki breathed out.