Chapter 53

I won't be able to update in a day or a few days, I'm on vacation and doesn't have signal as I arrive there.

-moonlight

———————————————————————

(;'д`)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

I don't think I have moved much for a total of thirty hours. I had just been staring at the ceiling with an empty gaze.
I count feel anything. But I was not numb. I was hurting in an empty way I could not explain.

I had been to the bathroom to go to the toilet and to take my pills. I had been to the kitchen to eat, but nothing tasted even remotely to good. Or even edible.

My head was empty. No thoughts, voices, scenarios, I don't even have any song stuck on my mind the whole time. I felt hollow.

I had heard them come and go. The doors left an absent sound of their sound footsteps.
Sunoo would also come into the room and act like I was not there. Working around me to treat me like a ghost.

...ghost.

That's the word.

I felt myself slowly turning into a ghost.

"Won-ah" Heeseung came waffling in the door. "Are you awake- oh never mind" he jumped up on my chair and gazed over me.
He smiled. But it was not a smile of happiness, it was filled with something else.
"You haven't eaten, have you? Come on, let's get you out of bed for a bit"

He told me to take a shower while he changed from his school uniform.

We met in the kitchen. Seeing that I was wearing a t-shirt he fetched a hoodie from his closet and haloed me to put it on. "Just like that, all warm and clean. Now, let's make you some food."

With a swift movement, his hands were on my waist and lifting me up on the counter.

"So I was thinking of making some Kimchi fried rice, just for your information" As he cut the vegetables he would occasionally feed me a piece or two as he told me about his day.
"-and then Beomgyu was like "I bet you can't dribble me with only one arm" of course I had to try. It didn't end all too well as I tripped over Gyus's foot as I jumped and shot. I got a small bruise on my knee, but it's all good. I cleaned it up and put on a bandage."

A week went by like this. I would just lay in bed all day staring at the ceiling until Heeseung came home and made sure I was alright. Then he would make me some food and talk about his day.
I had to quit my job at the small bakery. I saw that I was too much absent to keep the job.

I hadn't said a word since the incident. I had just kept quiet with my head down, I barely even managed to look in the mirror. 
The food was just as bland, but I ate as I don't want to older or worry Heeseung too much.

It was evening. I sat by the window watching the snow fall slowly from the sky. Heeseung had gone to the GYM to spend some time by himself and take care of his health.
It was peaceful, all until someone was fed up with my behavior.
Jake walked over to me and pushed me up from the chair with a pissed look on his face.