Chapter: Thank You

———————————————————————

(^з^)-☆

———————————————————————

Moonlight POV

Firsts I would would like to thank everyone who had tortured themselves by reading this entire book. I know it is not perfect and that lots of people have different opinions on it, but that is what makes us individual humans.

As I have said before is will not be paying for therapy for those of you who might need it after reading. I am a broke student...

I started writing this book in 2021, when I then used Y/N instead of Haewon as the main character. I never finished the story then, and the timeline and plot was very different form what it is now. After finishing ninth grade I decided to rewrite this book that, at the time, only was eighteen chapters.

I am glad to see and be able to track my progress though this book, and to learn form my previous mistakes, or not.

I know this story contains a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes, and there is simply no excuse for that. I speak four languages, write five and can understand a few more so sometimes things get a bit mixed up.

If you somehow tortured yourself though 70+ chapters and don't like the book I am still very thankful for that you read it. If you have something specific you don't like about my story I would be delighted if you commented what you don't like about it as I am always looking for ways to grow and become a better writer.

Anyways, stay sexy and mentally unstable my very lovely readers.

Sincerely yours, and always will be,

- moonlight

———————————————————————

271 words