Chapter 4

I'll start to update twice a week from now on. That way I can make sure I can keep in going with out stressing too much and end up quitting :)

- Moonlight

———————————————————————

(>人<)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

I spend my English class sitting beside Jake, we never had assigned seats in English as the teacher meant that we should have the opportunity to choose who we work the best with.
After the lecture the teachers had to attend another emergency meeting, so yet again, we got a free period.

I've been having this weird feeling today, feeling like something bad is going to happen. Like someone is watching me, or plotting something against me.

I followed Jake into the cafeteria after the class was done, or tried to. The cafeteria was crowded with students watching something in amusement. They were cheering for someone.
I and Jake walked closer to the crowded room only to be having to force our way through the crown.

As we reached past the crowd we were met by the sight of Niki laying on top of a guy, punching him, and Jay behind him, trying to get his kid off the guy.
Jake sprinted to Jay and helped him get Niki off the guy, that's when I realized who it was.

———————————————————————

Hwang Hyunmin. The school bully. Pretty simple isn't it, well yes. But you may wonder why I'm so scared of him. It's because I'm his main target.
It's not like he bullies me every day, or makes my life a living hell by beating me or stealing from me, no. If I interact with someone other than Minnie, he'll beat me. If I talk to another guy, he will beat the both of us.

He comes from an abusive home with a normal income of money and no special positions or power. I don't know if his father abuses him if it's beating or mental, but something has gone wrong since he treats women like his own puppets he can do whatever he wants to.

———————————————————————

Niki had his eyes darted to Hyunmin as the other wiped the blood off his face.
One of Hyunmin's minions ran up to him as he recovered and whispered something into his ear, something that made him turn away and walk out of the sickle of people. As he passed me on the way out he smirked and pumped into my shoulder to let me know that he knew something I didn't want him to.

I ran home from school as soon as the bell rang. Not that I was in a hurry or something, but I was scared. Scared that either Hyunmin or Jisoo would be plotting something against me.
As soon as I reached the apartment I barged through the door and went straight into my bedroom to change into something more comfortable.

I was petrified. Hyunmin and I had a long story together; we started as friends and became bullies and victim. And no, this is not like one of those stories you read on Wattpad where the guy bullies the girl to get her attention and she falls in love with him. It's the kind where I'm scared he will try to kill me and the ones around me if I do something wrong.