Chapter 44

I'll be updating a few more times today.
Just to get rid of some
unpublished chapters

Just love spoiling you... <3

- moonlight

———————————————————————

(^O^☆♪

———————————————————————

Park Sunghoon POV

In my words, things had gotten weird between the seven of us. Even before Heeseung left things got a bit strange. We stopped talking to each other as much. And bit by bit, we got more distant. Sure, we play video games together, eat lunch together, and do stuff. But if I should compare it to something, I would compare it to our time at our last school.

"Sunghoon," someone behind me said. We were currently sitting in the cafeteria, the five of us. Sunoo was out working today.

I tied my attention from my food to the girl behind me. I was well aware that the others didn't like her, but considering our current situation I couldn't care less.

"I need to show you something"

Nodding I rose from my seat and followed Layla into the hall. I'm the corner of my eye I could see Jay giving me a sharp look.

"So I looked around for a bit and... I'll just show you" She reached out into her pocket and took out her phone.
On the screen displayed a video taken from the rooftop behind the school. The video showed a girl with a black plastic bag wrapped around her head, and a white cast on her hand being dragged towards the dumpsters and beaten.

"Turn up the volume," I said as I heard one of the girls say something.

"I-it's a video of Yuri and Jisoo beating up Haewon. It's proof that she is innocent"

She was right. I could hear everything Yuri said. I could also see it.
A strange feeling of regret grew in my lower belly. I felt horrible.

"Can you send it to me?"

———————————————————————

(*'-')

———————————————————————

Han Layla POV

Yuri: Meet us behind the school.

Sighing I turned off my phone. What do they want now?
After realizing how horrible of a person I had been I did my best to get my act together. I don't want to be remembered as the school snob, or bully when I graduated next year. I wanted to be remembered like a normal student.

Jisoo and I had been friends for a while. She was quite commanding, a brat who wanted everything to go her way. If this had been a story I would have been her minion, following her every command.
But it's not, and I am my own person.

The truth is everything changes once you see it from another perspective. So, something that may seem right while doing it, and can seem very wrong once you get some distance from it.