Chapter 37

I found the old chapters of the first outcast of the story, and holly cow. They're weird to read.

-moonlight

———————————————————————

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Monday came faster than anticipated. My hand was still very much broken, but my head was no longer hurting, and my foot was a lot better.

It's strange, isn't it. How when I'm not sick I hate school with every inch of my body, but when I'm sick or hurt I want to show up to school. I feel like I'm wasting away, and not able to take care of myself when I can't even do what I do every day.
Therefore I managed to talk Jake and Jay into letting me go to school, on the condition from them that if I even feel the slightest pain I would go home with one of them.

Caring right?

Sunoo and Jay walked with me to the first period, due to us having the same class then.
The teacher soon walked in and started the class. The whole lecture I stared out the window. Watching as the weather turned rather gloomy and dark. But no rain. I sighed scribbling some random shapes into my book.

Suddenly an echo of multiple gasps and screams was heard. Everyone looked out of the window. On the building opposite ours were two people hanging out of the window. One by the window, and the other by the foot of the one hanging by the window.

"That's some real idiots" Jay muttered shaking his head disappointed.
Suddenly one of them looked toward us, and we saw their face.
"OH SHIT, THAT'S OUR IDIOTS!" Jay ran out of the classroom.

The teacher opened the window and shouted for Sunghoon and Jake to get back inside before they get hurt.
Jake hung by Sunghoons foot for his dear life.

"We don't know them" I took out my phone and took a picture of them. Ironically Jake had the worst crying face as I snapped the picture.
"And there we have this year's Christmas card"

Later the two idiots were sent to the principal's office and got detention. When I asked Sunghoon about it he said it was Jake's first time getting detention, and that he was almost excited to see how the older would handle it.
At lunch the said make freaked out, almost having a panic attack.

I walked into the girls' bathroom after lunch. After I was done I walked out of the stall and washed my hands. It was a bit difficult to was my left hand, due to the cast.
As I dried off my hands I heard someone come into the bathroom.

"Good night princes" Suddenly something covered my vision. A black plastic bag was wrapped around my head as they dragged me into the hallway. I scratched all I could, only for them to sip and lock my hand behind my back.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to breathe.
As I almost ran out of breath they let go of me and unwrapped my head. I gasped for my breath. My vision was almost white and unclear.
My breaths were short and rapid.

"Now let's see" Yuri walked over to me and bent down. She took my phone and unloved it by using Face ID.
"Let's have some fun, shall we?"