Chapter 8

———————————————————————

(・ω・)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"WE HAVE FOOD!" Sunoo sang as the four of us entered the apartment with our hands full. Niki and Jungwon paused their game and came running after us as we walked into the kitchen.
We placed the bags of food on the kitchen counter and started packing out of them.

"Honey?"

"Yes," Heeseung said behind me. I looked at him shocked for a moment.

"I- I was talking about the honey in the bag- who bought all the honey" I felt awkward. Why would he think I was calling for him?
I forcefully tried to forget the strange feeling inside my belly, and continued to pack out the goods we had bought.

"The honey is mine" Jay announced and snatched them from my arms. "They help me relieve stress" they do what now?

"Then who are all the corn-themed things for?"

"That's also mine, thanks" he took one of the empty bags and stuffed the honey and corn-themes-foods inside. He was about to walk out of the kitchen when he suddenly stopped and turned towards the refrigerator "I forgot that I don't have a fridge I'm in my room anymore" he sighed and wrote his name on all the things in the bag, before stocking them inside the fridge.
"If anyone touched my things, I'll make sure you don't sleep for the next week"

I looked at him stunned for a second "jeez that old man" I muttered under my breath.

"I and Jake are making ramen for us tonight, so you" Heeseung pointed at the other six of us in the kitchen. "Can go and do your homework or whatever"

- 5 minutia later -

"YANG JUNGWON"

"KIM SUNOO IM LOSING BECAUSE OF YOU"

"No Jay, you are just really horrible at playing games, that's it" The sunshine defended himself in a sassy tone.

"NIKI YOU-"

"DON'T BLAME THE KID FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES"

"I'M NOT A KID"

"STOP HITTING ME WITH A PILLOW"

"JONGSEONG"

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! I'M TRYING TO SHOWER IN PECE HERE!" Heeseung suddenly shouted from the bathroom.

I, on the other hand, was sitting inside my shared bedroom trying to do my homework for once in my goddamn life. But, just as I had the motivation to study, the guys, I now in my life decided to make a fuss about everything they could.
I placed my hands over my ears in hope that it would lessen the sound, but I'd don't help at all. I looked over at my headphones that were charging, since they were empty of battery. "Why did you have to run out of battery today?" I wined silently.

As another thirty minutes when by, I finally lost it. I rose dramatically from my chair and barged out of the room. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL ARGUING SO GOD DAMN LOUD ABOUT?!"
They all became quiet and looked at me with scared eyes. My eyes drifted to the tv screen where their Mario cart music was still playing in the background. "I don't have anything against you playing, but do you really have to scream at each other for everything you do?"