Chapter 49

-----------------------

(*゚∀゚*)

-----------------------

Park Sunghoon POV

I promise I don't care. What happens happens. But when fate decides to take away the only friend of mine I can go partying and drinking with, I get mad.
I kicked in Jay's door and entered the room which also happens to be my bedroom.

"Jongseong~" I sang as I lay down on the floor. "Oh Park Jeongseong-issie. JAY PWARK"

"What," the said male snapped. Finally.

"I need some fresh air. Wanna go for a ride"

Of course, he couldn't say no, he never did. As so we rode the car to a party hosted by some senior nearby. Entering the crowded apartment we made our way through the crowd and separated.

Time to get laid.

But first: drinks.

I walked over to the fridge and chugged down a whole bottle of Soju as it was the first thing I found. The burning sensation ran down my throat and made me feel alive.
I breathed out in satisfaction as I swallowed the last bit.

I don't have a high alcohol tolerance, something that in my case was amazing. I spent less money on alcohol and still got the daze I wanted. Saving my money.

Finding someone my age playing a drinking game in the living room I sat down on the floor joining them.
"Look who decided to show up!" The girl beside me shouted. Saemi? We used to attend the same school before we moved.
"Long time no see"

"Indeed. What are you doing here?"

"The host is my girlfriend's cousin, so naturally I had to come. I don't miss out on a good party... though this is not exactly what I mean when I say good party. But either way" she rose her cup "Cheers"

I kept on playing for an hour is so before I started to notice a girl who kept staring at me. She had long brown hair, and long lashes, which were probably fake, and wore a shirt top with revealing cleavage. She bit her lip and looked down from my gaze acting all shy.
I left the circle being well aware of the fact that she would be following in my steps a few seconds after I left. Making my way to an empty hall I took out my phone to kill some time.

"You look lonely," the girl I had mentioned a few seconds ago said in a seducing tone. Her steps were uneven, leading me to believe she was quite drunk.
"Need some company?"

"Maybe, maybe not" I smirked. "What makes you think you're with my time-"

"I'm worth everyone's time baby. But if you're so hesitant then I guess the only way you can be sure is if you try" she leaned in and whispered into my ear.

She grabbed me by the collar and kissed me hard against the wall. Sliding my hands down her waist I switched positions and now trapped her against the wall.
The kiss was tough and filled with biting but drunk thoughts and lust. Our tongues danced together until we ran out of breath and slightly pulled away.
Leaning forward she bit my bottom lip.

Again we continued to kiss. This time her hands were all in my hair. Her hands combed through it and gripped it hard. It hurt.