Chapter 72

Thank you for reading :)

- moonlight

————————————————————

(//∇//)

————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Walking back and forth in the container I found myself thinking of what their reactions could have been like when they found my letter.
Would they cry? Would they even read it? Who would Jay take it? How would Heeseung take it?

Numerous questions, all with the same exact answer, I don't know. I would most likely never know. I didn't even know what would happen ten minutes in the future, all I know was that I was stuck in a container down by the docks- if I even still was at the docks.

Looking to my side I found Heeseung sitting beside me grilling spam on a small campfire made out of small sticks.
"Want some?" He asked reaching in his food towards me.

I shook my head I declined it.

"Your loss"

———————————————————————

( ^ω^ )

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

We ran out of the slightly open field behind the tower of containers. Though the coast seemed to be clear, that was soon to change.

The crane holding long metal pipes started moving, swinging over us, almost hitting us in the head.

"It feels like I'm in some horror movie- like Saw or something in that category" Jake scoffed leaving us back in among the containers. "We need to get past that to get to the car... any more brilliant ideas that most likely won't work because we are not in some kind of movie with a happy ending..."

"That was... very specific," I said looking at him strangely. "But yeah, any ideas?"

"Should we just make a run for it?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, the pipes are swinging pretty fast, and none of us is that when we are carrying Niki..." Heeseung looked out on the field.

"Heeseung ?" A faint voice shouted. "Is that you?"

Leaning towards the container Heeseung shouted. "Haewon?"

"Yeah, I'm in here"

"We are here too! Me, Jake, Niki, and Jungwon" I shouted announcing to her that we were more than one who had come to help her.

"How did you find me?"

"AirTag..."

"And... you came?" She paused for a few seconds. "Is this another dream?"

"What, No- listen, we will find a way to get you out of there. Niki is badly hurt and we need to get him to the car-"

"What a sweet reunion," the speakers said. "I'm sorry it has to be cut short- well not really..."