Chapter 60

If you want to end the story here, you can. But I don't end it here since I feel like the story is incomplete and therefore I wrote a few more chapters.

- moonlight.

———————————————————————

(*'∀')♪

———————————————————————

Lee Heeseung POV

"Haewon" I shouted rushing through the halls. I ran through the halls and knocked on every single door to ask if they had seen her earlier today, but the only response I got was either a 'no' or a 'don't worry too much'.
Like her disappearance wasn't something to worry about.

"That's enough" I slammed my hands on the dining table and rose from my chair. "I'm going to the police"

"Don't be so dramatic Hee, maybe she has just gone out for a walk, or met up with some friends." Jake stabbed the remaining milk in his cereal bowl with a spoon.

"And besides, it isn't such a bad thing that she is gone" Niki butted in.

"How can you say something like that? She is still a person and is still gone. Jay, can you at least back me up on this one?"

Using a napkin the said make dried the corners of his mouth. "Don't worry so much Heeseung, it isn't good for you. It's Christmas me happy and joyful."

Stomping toward my room I closed the door and slumped down in my gaming chair. I started scrolling through my phone endlessly until a notification for my News app appeared.

A teenage girl committed suicide by Han River last night.

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Sitting by the bench I tapped my food on the ground at a rapid pace. I knew today was Christmas, and that I was supposedly meant to spend it with my loved ones. But, when one of the people you love the most has gone missing it felt kinda hard to enjoy a day like this.
I sat under a big oak tree listening to some music to try and calm my mind down. Normally I would go out and drink, but as we were supposed to drink tonight as we ate I didn't want to start drinking now.

Sipping my coffee drily I watched kids run over the snow-kissed fields.
I want to have kids in the future, maybe no more than one or two. But I want to at least have one.

I hope Haewon is alright. That she just left to visit someone and her phone ran out of battery. That she sits on a warm bed right now and enjoys something hot to drink while ranting with the person she is visiting. Or maybe went to Yeonjuns dorm and slept in late.

Just please be safe.

As the day went on I decided to head home to find Jay cooking. He had started last night by preparing some of the ingredients and was now spending the whole day cooking food for us to enjoy tonight. Though he was not a professional cook, he was one of the best I knew.

"Heeseung, do you want to go out and buy hot Chocolate with me," a smiling Sunoo asked walking up behind me.

Arguing as I had just come home I decided against it and told Sunoo I would go out with him. We walked to the small shop Haewon used to work at and ordered two hot chocolates and something light to eat.
We seated ourselves by the barstools in the window and looked out on the street.