Chapter 66

This is kinda a messy chapter

- moonlight

———————————————————————

W('0')W

———————————————————————

Choi Yuri POV

I stripped off my blouse as I walked into my bedroom. Another exhausting day, yet another step forward, toward my goal.

Unbuttoning the button on my skirt I let it fall to the ground. I sat down on the edge of my bed. My eyes drifted toward the wall before me. Numerous pictures are all of the same person.

My true love.

My soulmate.

"It's alright Baby, no one is going to keep you from me anymore. Only a few days to go"

Jay, Jake, Niki, Sunoo and Jungwon had all taken my side. Niki had broken up with Sunoo making him leave more and more over time, so he was not a problem. Heeseung would follow along everywhere his friends went, so he was not a problem either. My love would be mine soon, making the only problem one person. Choi Haewon.

"My love" I touched one of the many pictures

"Park Sunghoon."

———————————————————————

=(^.^)=

———————————————————————

Kim Sunoo POV

Sitting by the table I ate my dinner alongside my so-called biological family. My mother had worn her signature red silk dress, my father a white shirt with rolled-up arms and a Rolex watch, and my brother in his cream-colored sweater and white shit.
He had also brought be fiancé.

"So Sunoo, you're graduating next year" my mother started. "I presume you're going to study business or economics?"

"Yes mother" bullshit, I wanted to study cosmetics and skincare, but I could not tell her that. It was not worth it as she would cut off my allowance.

"Good" she whipped her mouth with a Bentley folded napkin. "Your father and I will be having to attend to an important business matter tomorrow, and we need you to come with us"

I wanted to refuse. But as long as it was not something drastic I chose to keep my mouth shut.

"The driver will be driving you home so that you can pack your stuff and get going as soon as possible"

———————————————————————

( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV