Chapter 40

I have written a lot of chapter this week so reading though this chapter reminds me how much is going to happen soon.

- moonlight

———————————————————————

Σ੧(❛□❛✿)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

With my eyes glued on the clouds beneath me, I stared out of the small oval window. I reached out for my phone and took a picture that I posted on Instagram. No caption.

The flight wasn't that long. A little more than an hour.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will now start the descent. Please take a seat and pack away all electric devices. Remember to buy on the seatbelt and..." the female pilot spoke over the speakers as flight attendants walked around helping the passengers pack away.

By the sound of it, there was a Karen seated a few roads ahead of me. She refused to take away her kid's iPad, talking them that the flight modus thing was just a lie told for some reason.
In the end, the attendant had to almost force the device away from the kid. He screamed out, but nonetheless, the flight attendant kept calm and continued to do her job.

"Flight attendants really don't get enough credit for the job they do" I muttered under my breath.

A few minutes later the flight landed on the big island located south of South Korea.

After stepping off the plane I went to get my baggage by the assembly line. Though it took some time, when I got it, I could finally go and get myself some breakfast.
I headed over to one of the cafes in the airport, but quickly changed my mind as everything on the menu cost more than my will to live. "Guess I'll be waiting for another hour then"

You may be wondering: Haewon, what was your plan when ordering one-way tickets to Jeju island? Well, I don't know. You tell me.

I wore ripped baggy jeans, along with a white t-shirt that was baggy on the top and tight on the waist. And, as always, my tuck Tyler black Converse.
I had decided to use my suitcase, since I was going on a flight and didn't want my things crouched.

I tried to call Mother, but as it had the last two hundred times I had tried to call her, it went straight to voicemail.
I had made myself a new modus on my phone, in which I could not get any calls or texts from them. I wanted to clear my mind and therefore chose to block them out for the remaining time.

"I know her work address... why don't I just go there then?"

I walked over to the bus station and found the bus going to the area where I would be headed. Noticing everything putting on masks, I did the same as I had one in my bag. I headed over to the machine and bought myself a ticket for the bus, and sat down by a bench where I waited.

———————————————————————

(*^_^*)

———————————————————————

Yang Jungwon POV