Chapter 65

Thought I'd just come out and say it but, if there is someone who is writing ffs and would like someone to read them and give them real feedback, please send me a message privately or something. I would love to help- of course that is if you would like me to help.

- moonlight

———————————————————————

∩^ω^∩

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

The bright flash shone through the small both. We posed in between every flash to get the most out of the pictures that were soon to be printed.
As the last picture was about to be talked Heeseung turned towards me and kissed me on the cheek, taking me by surprised.

"Let's us take a few more shall we?"

In the end, we walked out of the booth with eight strips of pictures. All with different accessories and different poses.

"Let's go get some Korean Hotdogs after this, I saw a place right down the street" Heeseung suggested.

———————————————————————

(*⁰▿⁰*)

———————————————————————

Han Layla POV

I sipped my iced Americano anxiously. Yuri had gathered us at a local Starbucks as she wanted to discuss some details with us.
Last night she had gone crazy in the group chat, saying that she had to push the plan forwards, to the first of February.

In my head, I made plans for how I could boycott the plan midway and get Haewon out of the situation unharmed.

"I've contacted some good friends of mine. I and them will be doing most of it. Though, there is still one thing I need you three to do... there is this van that will be parked down by the docs. I need you three to be inside that van when she comes and take her inside." Yuri showed us a map of the Western docs.

I can call the police and have them on call as I go through the plan, I thought to myself gazing over the map.

Twenty three days.

Penguin: what are you up to?

———————————————————————

(o_o)

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

Tuesday. One day left til the weekend starts, less than twenty-four hours. Yet, my father had ruined my day by sending me one message telling me that he would pick me up after school.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. What had done now?

It could not be my grades.