Chapter 54

Finally home again... I'm just happy with having internet and actual signal :)

- moonlight

———————————————————————

(#^.^#)

———————————————————————

Han Layla POV

I sat in a chair surrounded by my family members. My eyes were glued to the floor as I kept on zoning out.
The others had arrived a bit early, and I was bored out of my mind. I was worried about the fact that Sunghoon was to join us. It was not necessarily because of my family members reaction, but more because of the fact that my hot cousin was dressed in a short red dress and looked absolutely gorgeous.

A short introduction to my family:

First, there are my grandparents. They're like typical grandparents, only they started their own company and worked hard. And raised their kids strictly and precisely.

Then there are my aunts and uncles.

The first is Aunt Han and Uncle Han. Lovely couple who most of the year lives in Japan and works for the company there.
They have two small kids, a set of twins at the age of eleven. One girl and one boy.

And secondly: Aunt Seo and Uncle Seo. They're a little more... cold. True business people. Uncle Han works for a smaller part of the company as he was married into the family, and my grandfather isn't too fond of him.
Aunt Seo is a stay-at-home mom who has a close group of friends that she shoes shopping with, drinks wine with, and gossips.

Then their little demon, little miss Rose Elaine Seo. Her daddy's little angel.
She is two years older than me and had dated half her school of rich boys.

I and she have never gotten along. And never will.

Sadly my sister and her girlfriend had to turn down the family dinner. Due to a little something, I was not told about.

Now, back to the living room, where all ten of us sat around the fireplace. My mother and grandmother were in the kitchen cooking, leaving me without my two favorite people in the family.
I sighed twirling the end of my hair between my fingers. In the corner of my eye, I spotted Rose sting at some male model's Instagram profile, checking out his shirtless pictures and advertisements.

As the sound of our doorbell rang through the halls confused looks were exchanged between my family members. "We're expecting someone?" Miss Seo asked my father who had a slight smile on his face.

"Yes, we have an additional guess tonight" he leaned back in his chair and sipped the drink in his hand with class as my mother went to attend the door.

"Really? Who could it be?" Uncle Seo scoffed.

"Layla's boyfriend"

Rose's eyes shot up from her phone in disbelief. Was she interested now?

We all arouse from our seats as none other than the famous Park Sunghoon entered the room. In all his glory he walked past them and held me by his side as he kissed my cheek gracefully. "Hello Jagiya, you look amazing tonight"
He then turned towards the rest of my family and bowed ninety degrees. "Hello, I'm Park Sunghoon, nice to meet you all"