Chapter 47

90k views... fucking insane

-moonlight

———————————————————————

('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Quietly I sat in my seat with my AirPods plugged in. It was Monday, first period, meaning that Sunoo was my seatmate for the next two hours.
Getting everyone's attention the teacher walked gracefully into the room with some papers under her arm.

"Good morning class. Today we will be starting a group project on the Cold War." Whispers started to spread around the class as people were staring to team up. "... and don't you worry, I've already chosen the groups." Miss Min said smirking.

"Jay and Jisoo, Layla and Eunji..." the teacher read. "And lastly, Haewon and Sunoo. The project will be with the fourth present of this semester's final grade, so remember to work hard."

"Class dismissed"

Great. Absolutely great.

Without looking at me Sunoo started packing up his things. "Let's make a PowerPoint. We split the work fifty-fifty and make seven slides each. I'll make the PowerPoint later and share it with you, and I'll send you the topics you will be researching"
Not giving me any time to respond the ladder stormed off, out of the classroom.

Absolutely not. I am not basing half my grade on Sunoos stubbornness.

As I walked out to the hall I marched up to the said male and grabbed him by the wrist, turning him towards me.
"Listen Sunoo. I know that there are a lot of things happening now and that we are not exactly on the same foot. But, I am not basing half my grade on some group PowerPoint done without any group work. So I kindly ask you to just let that be that, and not to let it interfere with school."

"Fine" he turned towards me "we'll work on the project together and let that be that. But then the only thing we will be doing is work"

We shook hands as we agreed, and neither of us wanted to make the situation more awkward.

"Shit" I uttered as I case the time. I had five minutes to get across campus for my next lecture. With quick steps, I ran through the halls. As I ran down the crowded stairs I was too occupied thinking about not being late that I don't notice the person coming towards me.
With a sudden contact, I ran into them accidentally making them fall backwards.

They laid on the floor with tears in their eyes as I ran towards them.

"Oh my daze, I'm so sorry" I apologized trying to help them up.

Unfortunately, I don't see who it was before it was too late. Yuri.

She cleared her throat and rose from the ground gracefully. As if nothing. That was until her eyes found something behind me, making her fall onto the ground crying.

"Haewon?"

I turned around to find Jake and Jungwon walking up the stairs. They look at me curious as to why I was sitting by a crying person.