Chapter 56

...And I'm traveling again. At least I got one day at home. But now at lest I've got internet as we are visiting some relatives.

- moonlight

———————————————————————

(^_^)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

My head was pulsing as I made my way toward the bathroom with shaky legs. Ripping open the cupboard I took out the pills in a hurry and swallowed them down with a glass of water.

It hurts.

It hurts so much.

It was almost five in the morning and I hadn't slept a wink all night. I had been holding my head in pain as it felt like hell was trying to implode my skull.
Cold sweat dripped down my forehead. My breaths were shallow and fast. I felt suffocated.

Soon enough the pain dies down a bit and I could finally breathe normally. Swing that the clock was almost six thirty I jumped into the shower and cleaned myself.

I was going to school today. Probably not the best idea, but I couldn't stay home anymore.

I slipped on my school uniform and changed the blazer out for one of my hoodies due to the cold temperatures. As the clock neared seven,  while the others were getting ready to go, I slipped out the door and made my way to the bus stop.
The cold weather was only getting colder each day. I couldn't wait for summer. Going to the park and having picnics, running through green fields, going swimming, late night walks in warm weather. Even the thought excited me.
But no, I was stuck in a winter that had at least two more months to go before eventually disappearing.

When the bus arrived I took a seat in the back and took out my AirPods to listen to music. I missed this, strangely. I missed having the normal tiering life I hated every day.

Once I arrived at school I headed to the library to read before the first class. No one really used the library in the morning, so when I entered it was only me and my Wattpad story.
When first came around I hurried through the halls and walked to my assigned classroom. Though I could feel people's eyes on me, and hear them whisper things that were most likely not true, I continued at my pace until I reached my seat.

"Good morning class" the teacher walked in.

As third period came around I had a free period due to the teacher having to go to the hospital because some students threw a chair at them. I leaned back on my locker as I checked my phone for notifications.

Nothing.

Guess I'll have to bore myself for now then... just kidding.

I was about to make my way to the roof top before a set of footsteps caught my attention. Lifting my head from the device in my hand I was met by the sight of Yuri. Then her fist.

The said girl grabbed me by the collar and dragged me into the girl's bathroom.

"Enjoyed your free time bitch?"