Chapter 73

———————————————————————

(≧∀≦)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"HAEWON!" Someone shouted behind me as they ran down the sad corridor of the hospital building. My neutral facial expression became a happy one once I looked towards the door. My friend, Sunoo, came running towards me with a huge grin on his bright face.

"What do you want" The tone in my voice was happy but tired. Even if he, Sunoo, was my friend, he had way more energy than I could handle.

I had been in a coma for a little more than two weeks after the incident and had woken up about an hour ago. I had told the nurse to wait a bit before calling after someone so that I could wake up properly before meeting someone.

The elders sitting in the corridor gave Sunoo strange looks as he ran to my room with a bucket of flowers in his hand. His hair bounced up and down as he slipped inside.

"Hi Baby~" he sang sitting down on the side of my bed hugging me carefully like I was a piece of glass. "How you've been, dreamt of me?"

"You wish"

"It's not illegal to try at least..." he punted "The others were a bit slow so I came as fast as I could. Sunghoon is at a checkup on the other side of the hospital, he dragged that girl, Layla, with him. And Niki is having the second surgery to get the last bit of the bullet out of his thigh- oh, and Jake is sitting in a wheelchair now, so we can push him down the stairs for being so rude to you"

"A lot happened while I was gone, didn't it?"

"You have no idea."

After my container had sunken I had managed to get the pipe out and swam out of the hole in the doors. Unfortunately, as I swam my jacket had gotten stuck and I had to leave it behind to not die.
As I tried to swim upwards I realized that I had no chance of survival so luck took its turn on me and trapped me inside a container where it happened to have formed an air bobble where I could breathe.

I had been stuck in there for almost an hour and was about to faint due to the cold when one of the divers found me. Once we got up on land I fainted shortly due to the many damages I had on my body and my lack of oxygen.

"How is Heeseung?"

"He is fine. When they found you they told us you were going to survive... Heeseung had a pretty bad breakdown after that. It was first two hours after when they had gotten you to the hospital that we managed to get him to calm down." Sunoo patted my head slowly. "He loves you, you know that..."

"I know..."

"So how does it feel escaping death?"

"Again..."

"Again?!"

"Again."

"Wow... you ain't got a problem with death, deaths got a problem with you"

A few minutes went by before someone knocked on the door. As it opened it revealed a bunch of very curious teenagers sticking their heads inside.