Chapter 57

Just know that if the characters was good at communicating there would be no story. So keep frustrated and hate Yuri :)

And remember to comment

- moonlight

———————————————————————

(≧∇≦)

———————————————————————

Someone POV

I rushed up to the rooftop before the first period. I and some of my friends filmed a sequence for our short film yesterday and had forgotten to take down our camera.

I burst though the green metal door and searched around for the device.

"Found you" We had set it up with a view of the school in the background.
I pushed the bench to the wall and crawled up to unscrew it and take it down.

"Has that camera been there the whole time?" A pretty girl suddenly said behind me. I had never been good with talking it girls, always the black sheep.

"Yes," I looked down at the ground and blushed.

"Was it on?"

Checking for the yellow dot I nodded. "Yes"

———————————————————————

(*'ω`*)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Wednesday, the day Yuri came back to school. Her nose was blue and taped up in a cast to reassure it would heal right. Her dark under-eye bags and swollen face said she had been beaten badly. But I knew the truth.
She said she was lucky since her nose wasn't broken, only badly hurt.

I wanted to scoff at her and flip her off talking her that she was just a stupid attention-sick butch without a life. Therefore she spends her time running after someone else to make their flute more miserable and dull than hers.

The lollipop tasted unusually good today. Food went from tasting like nothing, to actually tasting bad and making me feel nauseous. I don't know if it was the taste of sugar, or if it was just the red heart lollipop alone that made me like it.
As I got bored of sucking on it I bit it off and chewed it.

Sitting in the library I read through the book in front of me to kill some time. I didn't have anything to do and therefore chose to do my homework now, so I didn't have to do it when I came home.

Fly like a butterfly...

I had been having a slight obsession with soft songs lately, especially Butterfly. The song carried a soft vibe along as it had a mighty chorus. A perfectly balanced song in my opinion.

Wings

Wings

Taking out a new lollipop, a different color form the last, I ripped off the clear plastic and stuffed it into my mouth. The sweet flavor filled my mouth and tasted like heaven.