Chapter 69

Hit me with your best rizz or pickup line

-moonlight

———————————————————————

(^_^*)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Calm.

A soft smile grew on my face, I felt calm. Heeseung was sleeping soundly with his head on my lap. With the tips of my fingers, I played with his hair, combing through it.
We had settled down to watch the Hunger Games series tonight, but don't come too far as the guy beside me eventually fell asleep.

On Heeseungs chest laid Tofu, also sleeping.

Jake was passed out on the floor after Niki had sneakily given him some sleeping medicine, just a little, just enough to make him fall asleep. The younger hadn't seen the older sleep properly since Sunghoon had gone missing and wanted to change that for tonight.
Vertically, on top of Jake, laid Niki surrounded my orange peals, also asleep.

As a sudden notification popped up on my phone.

Not thinking much of it I turned off my phone and placed it face down on the table.

Again a notification popped up, again I looked at the screen and concluded that it was nothing.

The third time, though, instead of the notification, the phone rang.
With an annoyed look on my face, I arose from the couch and carefully placed Heeseungs head down on a pillow to not wake him up. Grabbing the phone in my hand I walked back to my room to answer the call.

"Hello Haewon"

"Hello? Who is this" I asked annoyed. It's a Friday evening, I'm shit tired and have been working my ass off all week to try and find Sunghoon, no one is going to ruin this.

"Don't you recognize me? What a pity" Yuri laughed bitterly. "Are you alone?"

"Y-yes?"

"Good, good" some noise came from the line before she spoke again. "Do you want to get Sunghoon back? You know, so that the others will be pleased with you..."

"You've got-"

"Yes darling, I do." She laughed. "Now, let's talk business... if you want him to go free, you have to take his place... Can you do that, or are you selfish enough to try and think that you would be able to fill his space?"

"When and where?"

"Good girl" her high-pitched voice spoke. "I'll text you. Don't tell anyone and come alone"

Ending the call she left me frozen in place. I blinked a few times to make sure I was not dreaming, then I pinched myself. But everything is real.

Yuri:
The west docs at 00:30

Dragging the lock-screen down I watched the clock turn eleven at night. I don't have much time to think as my body reached by itself and made me run around to change my clothes. I put on a pair of jeans and a thick sweater to wear under my jacket.
Slipping on my shoes I stayed empty at the wall. I was really leaving, and it was then it hit me.