Chapter 17

So my country has something called a Autum-vacation. I mean, can't complain when I get a week free from school ;)

- Moonlight

———————————————————————

('・Д・)」

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

A stood in front of my locker. It was currently lunchtime and most of the students had gone to the canteen to eat. I never did. I usually eat a protein bar or something I brought from him in the library. The library had an extra room hidden behind some old bookshelves that most students didn't know about. It was the perfect place for me to sit alone and enjoy the rare silence.

I fished my phone out of my pocket at started to scroll on Instagram. Nothing interesting came up at first, but as I kept scrolling Sunoo's Instagram came up. I clicked on his profile and scanned over it. He had gained almost twenty thousand followers with only five posts.
I felt proud inside. He had worked hard on finding material to post and deserved to be noticed.

I closed my locker and made my way toward the library with my homemade lunch in my hand.
Once I was one turn from walking into the library some voices caught my attention. I stopped and listened to the conversation as I noticed Minnie's voice.

"Did you ask her to talk to Sunghoon?" One said.

"Yes, she refused at first, but I managed to make her do it" Minnie?

"Wow, this is going to be so great. You do know that Haewon and Sunghoon are good friends, right?"

"What?! No, she does not even know the guy" Minnie defended as she had believed what I had told her about me and him being strangers.

"Yes, she does," the other girl said again. "Look. They do lots of things together"

"Why didn't she tell me- what if they are dating? How could she do this to me... Maybe this was the reason she didn't want to ask him because they are dating?"

"I feel sorry for you. You tell your best friend that you have a crush on a guy and the next moment they start dating..." I could hear some sobbing coming from Minnie.

I heard enough and tried my heels to walk the other way.

(^O^)

I sat on the bench placed on the rooftop eating my homemade fried rice. The winds were blowing through my hair, and music was blasting into my ears.
It sounds cliché, right? Having a playlist based on every mood you have. Well, this playlist was just what I needed now, it was loaded with songs that contained a lot of bass or\and generally very noisy and heavy songs.

Say you love me... Say you love me...

세계의 끝까지...

All or nothing... I want all of you...

Say you love me... Say you love me...