Chapter 55

So... big news.
I'm currently writing another story that I will publish when I have written enlighten chapters, and is done publishing this.

I'll spoil something when I find a name for the story.

- moonlight

———————————————————————

(@ ̄ρ ̄@)

———————————————————————

Han Layla POV

Our lips danced together in a sweet kiss. His lips were so soft and addictive.
My hands foundry their way up his body and to the back of his hair as I started to play with it. He let his hands wall to my waist and pressed me against the wall to deepen the kiss.

It was a new feeling. A sensation drawing through my body, making me want more.

"Ew... they're kissing"

We pulled away and looked to the side as we saw Hajoon standing a few meters away fake gagging as he was to soon throw up.

"Get a room~"

I buried my face in the crook of Sunghoons neck, to embrace to see if anyone else was there. "The boy is right, we should get a room"

———————————————————————

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)⁾⁾

———————————————————————

Kim Sunoo POV

Cameras flashing partly blinded my eyes. I was sitting by a white table filled with different cosmetics I was to pose with to promote.

"Five-minute break and outfit change!" The director shouted.

I hurried to the back and fetched my new outfit and went to change in the changing rooms. Stripping the white shirt over my head I put on a new one, more colorful. After, I headed to the makeup chair to get my makeup fixed and my hair was redone.

"Look here Sunoo-is" the director came over to me with a screen in her hands. "When you pose like this you look fat, so instead try to... go more like this" she demonstrated.

I nodded tiredly. I had been here since five thrifty in the morning and was tired as heck. Weekends and after schools went from being a relief to being even more tiering than school itself.
Tomorrow waited another day of school, but it was a short week. Only four days before Christmas.

Christmas, right, I need to go out and buy gifts-

"Did you see him, he looks so fat. And the director, she tried to tell him to pose differently, like that would make him look less chubby or something" two feminine voices said behind me.

I was about to drift into my thoughts again but didn't get the chance as a woman came over to me and started to stick small flowers into my hair.
"Don't listen to them, alright? They're just jealous"