Chapter 51

———————————————————————

o(^_^)o

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

My eyes opened slowly. After the party yesterday I had gone home with someone, I thought. I don't remember much, maybe for the best.

I turned and reached out for my phone to check the time. I had an appointment with my father for a family dinner today, something was not too hyped about.
Sighing as the clock almost reached one in the afternoon I paid on my back staring up at the ceiling.
I was still in the apartment of the party last night, I hadn't left.

A groan from the person beside me brought me out of my thoughts.
The person had their head stuffed into the pillow, making it impossible for me to see who it was. What caught me off guard was not the fact that we had not left, what caught me off guard was that the person I had slept with was a boy.

(●'ω`●)

I had slept with a boy.

Was I gay?

The fact that I had a hangover did not help when a meteor of thoughts crashed down on me as I drive through the city. Though my focus was on the road my head was elsewhere.

I thought I liked girls.

I like girls?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

As the clock strikes six in the evening I pulled up to my father's house. I had dressed representable and tried my best to not look like I was having a sexuality crisis.

"Good evening Mr. Park" the workers greeted me, bowing slightly.
I entered the main hall to find a long being prepared for many people to eat. 

"Did you bring your sister?" My father said behind me.

"No, you should have said if I was to bring her with me"

"I guess I thought you were smart enough to understand what the definition of family in family dinner was. And plus, we need to present ourselves at our fullest tonight, the Zhongs tonight..."

The Zhongs, our biggest ally in China.

"I called her this morning. She said she would attend. I assume since you didn't bring her where that she would be able to get her by herself then" he buttoned the sleeves on his freshly ironed shirt.
"The Kangs will also be attending. We will be discussing a collaboration overseas, in Japan"

Half an hour later the table was all set and the guests started arriving. Standing between my father and stepmother I greeted them.
The Zhongs was the first one to arrive with their son, who was a year older than me. Then the Kangs came, and they had a son the same age as me.

"She is late" my father sounded pissed.

Talking about the sun, Haewon came walking through the door in all her glory. And not in a dress? Instead, she wore an all-black outfit consisting of a well-fitted shirt and trousers. The shirt was tucked into her pants with the sleeves rolled up and the first button was undone. To match her outfit she had paired it with a black ring and a silver necklace.