Chapter 42

———————————————————————

/(^o^)\

———————————————————————

Park Sunghoon POV

I groaned ripping my hair out as I sat by the table on the rooftop doing my math homework that was supposed to be due for my next lecture.
The assignment was to complete fifteen different tasks in a variation of how difficult they were.

To me, they were all the same. I hadn't been paying attention I'm class to the fact that I had the slightest chance of getting maths in bother oral and written exams was frightening to me. Sometimes I wish I was as smart as Jake or Jungwon, or at least took things quickly and easily. But no, I did not. And my lack of concentration and understanding was paying off now, leaving me almost empty-handed with a blank canvas with nothing but small doodles.

I threw the pencil down on the book. A slight anger filled my head, though, most of it was frustration.

"Whatcha doing over there?" Layla sang skipping towards me.

I don't want people to think of me as dumb.

"Homework," I said in a flat tone. With the back of my pencil, I scratched the side of my head as I had been stuck on the same question for a while.

"Don't act cold" She jumped over to me and sat down beside me, moving my work towards herself. With a swift look, she reached out and grabbed my pencil as she started to explain the question to me.
"You have to solve this before you get the value to solve this" she pointed in between the numbers which were all the same to me.
"Then you decide and find the share root of this"

With my hands on my lap, I followed her hands as she pointed and explained.

"Do you understand?"

"..." I zoned out.

"Sunghoon!" With a swift movement she hit me in the back of my head.
I hissed as I awakened from my daydream.
"Pay attention! I'll explain one more time..."

This time she gave me the pencil and made me solve it as she explained it. I had to admit, I understood it quite quickly after. She would girl time to time stop and see if I was following her or not, just to make sure I don't zone out again.

"See! You solved it!" She clapped her hands happily. "Now only fourteen to go!"

———————————————————————

(=゚ω゚)ノ

———————————————————————

Lee Heeseung POV

I'm gonna regret this.

With a fast pace, I left the school grounds. The sun stood high as it kissed my skin warmly. But I had no time to enjoy it.

Why do I always fall in love with the wrong people?

I hurried up the stairs and unlocked the door. Kicking off my shoes I made my way into my room and opened my computer.
Was this a good idea? No. But am I known to make good decisions? Absolutely Not.