Chapter 64

———————————————————————

v(^_^v)♪

———————————————————————

Han Layla POV

Yuri was in an abnormally happy mood today. Apparently, she had made the perfect plan that made her get rid of Haewon and Sunoo and made the others stay with her.

She smiled. "So, Niki had broken up with Sunoo, isn't that just perfect? Almost everything is falling in place, except one thing. Sunghoon doesn't seem to even look at me, and I need to change that. But don't you worry, I've got a plan for that too."

"I think Jay is starting to like me a bit." Jisoo forced her nail. "He talked to me the other day"

Delusional much.

"Listen up" Yuri announced. "For the next month, we need to lay low. Let Haewon heal a bit, just so that we don't get caught"

Finally dismissing us, Yuri left to attend her class, and so did we.

I had been ignoring Sunghoon ever since that night. It didn't exactly look like he cared anyways, after I had stopped texting him he hadn't made any attempt to contact me. Nor had he been at school.

Though I would occasionally spot him in the hallways I did everything within my power to avoid him. I stopped skipping classes, and if I did I spend them in the library to get work done.

I didn't know why I felt embarrassed about what I had done. I don't really know why allowed myself to do it in the first place.

———————————————————————

(#^.^#)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"...and that is why mint chocolate is the best" Sunoo concluded scooping the last bit of ice cream into his mouth.

"You can argue with everything you've got, but I'll never admit that it's the best flavor. Chocolate is" I sipped my soda waiting for the other to fire up and say something back.

"Whatever, not everyone can be as good as me. I guess I'm just a limited edition"

"And thank god for that" I scoffed and muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing... nothing..."

Sunoo had work today, but as he don't go me to be alone the ladder dragged me with him. We took the bus to the outskirts of the city where the company who had contacted him had rested a small studio. He was one of three modes that were supposed to come in and promote their product.

The photographer and the producer greeted us as we walked inside the studio.

"Welcome to the photoshoot for Skyline Skincare everybody. There is a table with snacks and drinks in the corner, feel free to take what you want. We will shortly start with preparing the makeup and clothes.
Let's work hard together! Fighting!" The young girl cheered.