Chapter 30

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'm having my exams now, and I got math. Ugh

- moonlight

———————————————————————

( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

———————————————————————

Lee Heeseung POV

I let out a satisfied sigh as I leaned my back against the hot wooden wall. Jay and I had been working out together for the past two hours and decided to tread ourselves by spending some time in the sauna after to relax.

I've been thinking a lot about Haewon the past few days. Or is that a little too cliche? I kind of missed her, seeing her, and being with her.
I saw on her Instagram that she and Jungwon had been doing a lot of things, so I knew she was doing well.

"Here," Jay said bringing him out of my thoughts. He handed me a beer and slumped down beside me. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing important-"

"So my sister is not important?" He chuckled. I know he knew I liked her, we had talked about it, but I still felt kind of exposed and uncomfortable when people joked about it. Why?
"Shut up" I opened the can of beer and took a good sip.

"Yeye- so what's your plan? It's been quite a while since we talked about it" he lifted a brow.

I placed the van beside me and loosened my shoulders a bit. "I'm taking her out to the carnival- festival thing happening in two weeks. I'm thinking of confessing my feeling there. Or is that just a little bit too cliche?"

"It's hella cliche. That's for sure. But who knows, maybe it'll work?"

"Maybe..." I bit my bottom lip and thought. "Or maybe I just have to-"

"NIKI!" Just as the name rang through the walls the youngest of us came springing into the sauna with one hand holding the towel around his waist.
He closed the door behind him with a smug look on his face.

"Fancy seeing you two here hyungs- Ooh beer" he reached out to grab Jay's beer can only to get smacked away. "Aw, one can?" Jay lifted a brow. "Half?" Jay didn't budge. "A sip?"

"Niki" he warned.

"Fine! CUZ IM SUCH A CHILD!"

"Do you want to be an adult?"

"WHAT?! Fuck no!"

"Then?" I asked.

"I don't know. Sunoo is out shopping or something, he'll be back in half an hour so I have to kill some time" he shrugged his shoulders and sat beside me.
"-and Jake-"
As he spoke he was suddenly cut off by a breathless Jake running into the small room. He leaned against the glass door catching his breath. 

"Yah! Close the door! You're letting all the heat out" Jay complained.
Jake, who was still wearing regular clothes rolled his eyes and muttered something before he closed the door and folded his arms as he looked towards Niki.