Chapter 18

-----------------------

U^ェ^U

-----------------------

Choi Haewon POV

I walked with Sunoo down to the water to take some pictures of him that he could post on Instagram. He posed some times and just as we were about to take the last picture, Sunghoon and Niki came and splashed him down with water.
Sunoo screamed at the top of his lungs and ran after the two leaving me with his phone. And since I could, I recorded it.

Heeseung came from behind me and looked at the phone I was holding while recording the three messing around. "Send me that video afterward"

A few minutes later Niki came walking up to me. He handed me his phone and told me to recode him and Sunghoon as the two were planning on kidnapping Jay away from Jungwon and dumping him into the water.
The ladder signalized me to stay quiet as I followed him from behind filing the whole scene unfolding before me.
Sunghoon ran towards Jay along with Niki. The older one grabbed his legs while Niki grabbed his arms. Jay screamed as he was lifted off the ground and towards the water.
I and Jungwon laughed our asses off as they dropped him in the water. "Yah!"

Jay rose furiously. He was drenched in water from head to toe. Jay reached out for the two and threw the underwater as well. Now he was the one laughing at them.

"How's the water?" I asked after ending the video.

"Come here and feel it for yourself-" Sunghoon shouted at me only to be cut off by Niki once he rose from the water. "COLD"

After playing around for almost an hour the eight of us dropped down on the striped blanket covering the sand. Niki let out a satisfied sigh and put his hands behind his head as he lay down.
Sunoo put his head on the youngest belly and opened his phone to look through the pictures and videos I had taken. He picked out a few of them and posted them on his Instagram.

"Does this look good?" Sunoo showed his phone to Niki and revived a slight nod from him. Sunoo smiled proudly and continued what he was doing as Niki watched him with stars in his eyes.
I opened my phone and took a secret photo of them. This was one of the few scenarios where the two managed to get along, either Niki would bug Sunoo around or Sunoo would apricots Niki and ask him for something only to be teased in return.

Soon, Jake and Sunghoon left to buy ice cream along with Jay, Niki, Sunoo, and Jungwon who wanted to find a cliff they could dive from.
I scratched my nose lightly and watched as they kept on showing thumbs up towards us.

"It's nice here" Heeseung uttered and sipped his lemonade. I hummed and lay down on my back. In my imagination, this would have been one of those moments in dramas where the two lead roles do something that leads them to accidentally kiss or something. But in reality, before any of that could even start, my phone started ringing.
I groaned and rolled to my side stretching out my hand to reach my vibrating phone.

Without checking the caller ID I pressed answer and placed the phone by my ear. "Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU, I WAITED FOR FOR YOU BY THE SCHOOL GATE FOR ALMOST HALF AN HOUR BUT YOU DIDN'T COME SO I HAD OR GO HOME!" I winced a little at the sudden volume and placed the phone a little further away from my ear to not get hearing loss.