Chapter 34

What do you think of when you hear Lucid Dream?

-moonlight

———————————————————————

((o(^∇^)o))

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

The week went by pretty quickly. Miss Kim set me up to work four days a week and Kai helped me learn everything I needed to know about the job. I took things a bit slow at first before I eventually got the hang of it.

At school, things went by slowly. Yuri would occasionally greet me and drag me along, but nothing more than that.

I was currently sitting by my desk. Talking my pen impatiently on the book in front of me. My eyes were glued to the clock above the whiteboard.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Weekend.

Students storm out of the building, ready for a two-day break from all stress and agony. Tonight was the night festival, the one Heeseung had invited me to.

I hurriedly got to the cafe to start working. When I opened the door to the small cafe I was greeted by a girl who also worked there, Minju. As she saw me she started packing up her things and left right after I had settled in, leavening me alone in the cafe until Huening Kai arrived about an hour later.

I was working on an iced mocha latte when something caught my attention. "Hello, famous person pretty boy. What can I get you today?" Huening greeted a customer.

"The usual please"

Do we have a famous usual customer?
I placed the iced mocha latte on the pick-up counter and shouted out the number for the order. "Order 192" I bowed to the customer "Enjoy your drink"

"Won-ah?"

"Hmm"

"Can you make peach ice tea, and take out a mint chocolate cupcake" We have mint chocolate cupcakes. I definitely have to bring one of those home to Sunoo one day...

"Haewon? I don't know you worked here" I finished the iced tea and turned around only to be greeted by a smiling sunshine.

"Sunoo? Didn't expect to see you here"

"I thought about you when Kai mentioned the mint chocolate cupcake. It's disgusting, but I guess if someone buys it, it must at least be edible"