Chapter 33

I'm graduating in under 20 minutes now. I'm kinda nervous, it's not like I like school, but I'll miss the people. Though we were a huge class we were all fronds and spend a lot of time together.

And guess what: I'm one of the two hosts of the serenity. Fantastic right? I hate starting on scenes and talking to other people. But it's ok, I'm sure I'll do great.

I relized something yesterday though, I have been too busy with life that I have made myself a huge friend group where I'm not close to one of them. So I guess I'll spend most of my summer alone.

Update: I've graduated. Haven't cried yet but am feeling way too much at once.

My going to the store to buy myself 6 liters of Coke Zero to drink over the weekend.

Always yours:

- moonlight

———————————————————————

:;(∩'﹏'∩);:

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

The sound of a small bell rang over me as I entered the convenience store on the corner of a building not so far away from my apartment.
I picked out a small tub of ice cream for Sunoo and the coffee milk for Sunghoon. "Why can't he just drink chocolate milk like a normal person" I sighed.

I paid for the items by the counter and headed out with a white plastic bag in my hand.
The sun was about to set entirely. The clock has just hit five thirty and it was already getting pretty dark.

On my way back home I decided to walk another path than what I had taken to the store, this lead me to a small cafe I had seen before. But the only reason I really stopped was because of the poster on the outside.

Hiring

We are in need of someone who can contribute as a server and take orders. You don't need any prior experience nor any recommendations. Please contact a personal if you're interested.

Why not, I thought to myself as I found myself walking into the small cafe. I walked up to the counter. "Hello?"

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" A man in his early twenties greeted me. He wore a soft blue pastel shirt under his apron and had rather fluffy hair. He radiated happy energy.

"I was wondering if I could apply for the job, I see you're hiring?"

His face lit up "Of course. Come with me" and took me to the back room. "My name is Huening Kai, you can call me Kai though. The manager isn't here today, but if you fill out this form and come back tomorrow she will be here to interview you"

"Alright. Thank you" As I received the form I sat down by a small table in the back and started filling out the application.
When I was done I handed it back to him.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow" he looked down at the form "Choi Haewon" he scoffed lightly "Why are there so many people memes Choi like I thought Kim was like the most used name, but I know like a million people named Choi"