Chapter 3

———————————————————————

(^ - ^)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"Jay, you can sit beside Jung Jisoo, Jisoo raise your hand" Jisoo fixed her hair and raised her hand. She smiled at him innocently sweetly waving her hand.

After Jay sat down beside her the teacher assigned Sunoo his seat. "And Sunoo, you can sit beside Choi Haewon, Haewon raises your hand" I raised my hand a bit, enough for Sunoo to use. But since he had already noticed me, it was pretty unnecessary.

———————————————————————

Short backstory: Jung Jisoo, is a pretty interesting person. She grew up in a rich family with her dad and stepmom. They were a close family that did lots of things together, Jisoo and her stepmother had a good relationship, and the family was seemingly happy. One day, her father meets his ex, Jisoo's mother, and realizes he still loves her. He divorces Jisoos stepmom and gets back together with her mother. Jisoo used to be a very kindhearted person, we used to be close back in the day. But as soon as her father got back with her mother she shut the world out and started acting like a rich, popular snob.

Last year she became best friends with a person equally as snobby as her: Han Laya. The only difference between the two is that Laya was born rich and snobby.

———————————————————————

I looked over at Jay and Jisoo talking. Jisoo would from time to time tuck some strands of hair behind her ear and act a little shy. It looked disgusting.

"Why are you staring at them?" Sunoo asked me. Since I was a little too gone into my world I was startled a little when he talked to me. I looked at him as he gestured for me to answer.

"Jung Jisoo, she's no good" the flat tone in my voice confused Sunoo a little. My words said I cared about him, while my voice said that I could not care less. "She is the typical rich snob you see in dramas, the one who is willing to hurt others to get what they want" I explained. Sunoo seemed to get it after I referred it to something he could relate to.

"Anyways, enough about them. Hi, I'm Sunoo, nice to meet you stranger" he reached out his hand and smiled adorably.

"Hi Sunoo, I'm tired so let me sleep and wake me up if something happens" again I folded my arms and tried to hurry my head into my arms, but before I could do that Sunoo threw me off the bus with a horrible pickup line.

"Why sleep when you can stare at me the whole lecture"

"I'm not sure if you can call that a pick-up line, but damn, that self-confidence"

Our small conversation was cut off by the teacher starting the lecture. She talked about the Norwegian Sames, and how the idea to move around the north part of the country according to the season and what was best for their reindeers. How friends and family formed small tribes that lived together and relied on each other to survive.

I tried listening to the lecture, but soon fell out due to my lack of concentration when it comes to school. Instead, I watched the clock hanging over the blackboard. My nerves started building up as the time reached the end of our class. With only five minutes left in the period, I found myself fiddling with my pencil, hoping for the seconds to go by faster.