Chapter 11

———————————————————————

(¬_¬)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

My back was thrown against the brick wall on the back side of the school. Hyunmin held me by my throat and punched me in the face. As he let go, I fell to the cold ground, and he continued to kick me.
As he saw that k was about to faint, he grabbed me by my hair and made me look at him. "It's no fun when you faint so quick" he mocked.

He let go and told me to rise. Hyunmin picked up a ball lying on the ground and began to throw it at me. "Look at you. Pathetic" he continued until I blacked the ball.
His eyes darkened. He, Hyunmin, grabbed me by my neck and squeezed it, tight.
The longer time went by, the more I could feel myself dying in his hands.

As I was almost knocked out he threw me against the wall one last time. And made sure I fell unconscious.

———————————————————————

^_^

———————————————————————

Jake Sim POV

I sat comfortably on the couch waiting for Niki to return home. He had been out all day and even skipped school to go and look at some kittens.
If it was not for the post he posted on Instagram this morning I would have called the police and told them he was missing, but as I saw the picture I calmed down.

He had run off to an abandoned complex outside of the city. The place was old and half broken down but it worked as a place to live if you were desperate.
I don't know why, but ever since I came to Korea I always ran off to the left-out complex whenever I needed peace or specs for myself. That's also why I showed it to Niki.

As the clock reached three pm Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jungwon entered the apartment. Sunoo had gone home with me since both of our classes ended early today.

I greeted them and went inside my shared room to do my homework, but no matter how hard I tried, I could not get my thought off one thing. Sunghoon. He had been acting strange around me lately.
Before I moved here the two of us used to be super close. We did almost everything together.
But everything changed once we came here. Was it because of Haewon? Why is he ignoring me most of the time?
Papers with unanswered questions I had to find an answer to.

I shook my head and packed up my school supplies. I could not keep doing homework if my mind was already occupied by something else. I changed into a set set of clothes and grabbed my key, phone and wallet, before putting on my shoes. "I'm going out" I announced. Heeseung have an ok sign and went back to what he was doing.

I put my hand on the door handle. But as the door opened it revealed something very unexpected.

———————————————————————

U^ェ^U

———————————————————————