𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦

TALKS
"𝗌𝗈, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌."

—WALKING DOWNSTAIRS, ALEXANDRIA STOPPED

—WALKING DOWNSTAIRS, ALEXANDRIA STOPPED. "Hello, darling," beamed Narcissa Malfoy, opening her arms and chuckling when Alexandria rushed into it. "Bella tells me that you have no dress for the ball."

"I actually do."

"We're going shopping regardless."

The young girl smiled, which started to fade. "Where are they going?" She nodded towards Lucius and Draco— who were far away from them and walking to the meeting room.

"They have a meeting with the dark lord, as do all the other death eaters. Anyway, we shall get going."

A few hours later, Alexandria was finally back home and in her room— the Malfoys had gone back to their own manor.

One thing that didn't leave the young girl's mind was that she felt like Draco avoided her.

Also, she had sent him a letter a few days ago, but got no reply, so she didn't bother writing another one.

She sighed, staring at the new dress she bought, then put it away.

Sitting in a chair by the dinner table, Alexandria put some food on her plate, not joining in any of the conversations— well, more like fights.

Rabastan and Rodolphus— being the brothers they were— were teaming up against a shaking Peter Pettigrew one moment— then fighting each other the next.

Remus, Sirius, and Harry were talking about something Alexandria didn't even bother listening to.

Bellatrix was arguing with Dolohov and Mulciber about what to do to the mudbloods in their dungeons.

Barty was.. nowhere in sight?

"Where's Barty?" frowned Alexandria.

Tom, who was reading the daily prophet, looked up. "On a mission. Why?"

"Just curious," she shrugged.

"When's the ball, d'you reckon?" asked Harry that night in the Slytherin library.

Alexandria rolled her eyes. "I don't know, nor do I care."

"I take it you're not excited to get betrothed."

She scoffed, not answering.

"Your father still doesn't know about Draco?"

"No," Alexandria stood up, walking to one of the many bookshelves and searching for a book.