|𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗|

|THE END|
"𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋."

—THE SLYTHERIN-MALFOY FAMILY STOOD BY THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS

—THE SLYTHERIN-MALFOY FAMILY STOOD BY THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS. Alexandria Slytherin-Malfoy crouched down to her daughter's level, tucking her blonde hair behind her ear. "Have you got everything, Cassie?"

Cassandra Narcissa Slytherin-Malfoy nodded. "Yes, mother."

Cassandra was the perfect replica of the two. She had the exact facial features as her mother, but had blonde hair and grey eyes like her father.

Anyone could see whose daughter she was just by one look.

"You forgot your dagger," said Draco, giving his daughter a dagger. "Do you remember what to do with it?"

"Throw them at the Gryffindors and at any boy who comes near me." replied Cassandra innocently.

"That's my daughter," grinned Draco proudly, ruffling her hair.

"Why can't I go?" 8-year-old Scorpius Thomas Slytherin-Malfoy asked with a frown.

Scorpius was the exact replica of his father, though, but had his mother's green eyes.

Alexandria gave him a look. "How old are you, Scorps?"

The young boy frowned, not answering.

"I'll get you books from the restricted section," offered Cassandra.

"The library isn't a book store, Cassie." Her mother pointed out.

Cassandra gave her little brother a wink.

"The train's leaving soon," said Draco, checking the watch on his arm. "You better get going, Cass."

"Yes, father." She said, hugging her mother tightly. "I'll miss you, mum."

"I'll miss you, too, darling. I love you, remember that, alright?"

The 11-year-old nodded at her mother's words with a small smile. "I love you, too, mother." She said, pulling away, then hugging her father tightly.

Draco immediately hugged his daughter back, kissing her head. "Take care of yourself, okay? Try not to use your daggers too much. You know what? Nevermind that. Scare everyone with your daggers."

"Draco," warned his wife.

"Yes, Ellie?" replied Draco innocently with a small smile, ignoring his wife's eye roll, then looking back at his daughter. "Also, try not to miss us too much."

Cassandra mocked offense, ignoring her father's grin. "Me? Missing you? Never."

"Right," nodded Draco, shaking his head fondly.

"I'm just kidding. I'll miss you, father."

"Of course you will," said her father as if it was obvious.

The young girl looked at her frowning brother, ruffling his hair. "I'll be back sooner than you think, Scorps."

"Really?" asked Scorpius hopefully.

"Really," nodded Cassandra, turning around when she heard the train's whistle.

"Go," smiled Alexandria fondly.

Cassandra nodded, rushing onto the train and giving her parents a wave as she boarded it— off to find some friends.

Alexandria's smile vanished. She sighed, putting her head on her husband's shoulder.

"She'll be back soon, Ellie." said Draco, his son now in his arms.

"I know," his wife's smile returned.

"We should go back home."

Alexandria nodded, looking at the moving train one last time before apparating away with her family

All was well.

|THE END|