00

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ the incident
l/n y/n, age 9

warnings !!
death, gore

A loud shriek pierced the quiet atmosphere. In her bed, a young H/C-haired girl quickly sat up. She was trembling, a thin layer of sweat clinging to her skin. The slam of a door was heard, then a gunshot.

The child flinched, letting out a quiet gasp. She thickly gulped, carefully crawling out of her blankets. She edged towards her bedroom door, grabbing the metal knob with her small hands and turning it.

She peeked her head out of her room, eyes widening in horror at the sight that greeted her. Blood stained the once pristine-white walls, slowly oozing down. A body was slumped against the floor and once the child realized it was her mother, her stomach dropped.

"Mama?! Mama, please wake up!" Without hesitation, she ran into the dark hallway towards her mother. She shook the older woman, hoping, even praying, that she'd move or at least show a sign she was still alive.

"She's dead." A deep masculine voice said, "Y/N, she's gone." The kid, whose name was Y/N, shivered in fear as she turned around. Her father was standing behind her, a small grin on his face. It was clear he was the one who had killed Y/N's mother, due to the weapon in his hand and the blood that was smeared across his flesh. He let out a twisted laugh, dropping the gun. "I killed her! Hahaha, that whore was starting to get annoying! She wanted a divorce! And, she wanted to take you with her! Hahaha!"

As he cackled, Y/N crouched and reached for the gun. The long sleeves of her shirt engulfed her hands, an action that would make it impossible for someone to find her fingerprints. The mentally unstable man looked down, realizing what was going on. Before he could even utter single a word though, Y/N shot him in the head.

She watched, fear swirling in her E/C eyes, as her father tilted backward. He collapsed, a small groan falling from his lips. His leg twitched, then his left hand, before he fell completely still.

Y/N panted, not knowing what to do. Her mother was deceased and she had just killed her father. In the distance, she could hear sirens approaching.

Y/N's eyes darted around the crime scene. There was no way she could run, the police would catch her. Quickly, she shoved the gun into her father's hands, having no choice but to act like it was all his fault, which it was.

He was a cruel man who beat her mother and many others. Almost every night, he'd bring another woman home and sleep with her. He had countless affairs, but Y/N's mother never left him.