38

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ stabby stab
l/n y/n, age 16

Y/N didn't know what had gone wrong. One minute Kisaki was being praised by Toman and the next he was lying on a car, suffering from a hard hit to the head.

"Kisaki!" The ravenette exclaimed, "I'm gonna rearrange your fuckin' face!" Y/N's eyes widened. Surely he wouldn't actually. Baji was intense but she couldn't picture him beating Kisaki up to the point where he was unrecognizable.

"Stop it, Baji!" Draken yelled.

"We came to take you back!" Mitsuya added. Baji diverted his attention to the lilac-haired male for a split second and that was all Kisaki's crony needed.

The ravenette was yanked back and thrown off the pile of cars. With a loud thud, he hit the ground.

"You all right, Kisaki?" Asked the male who had just attacked Baji.

"Tch. Buzzing, buzzing... like a damn fly around me." Kisaki growled, "Swat him dead." Y/N's eye twitched. Maybe she should start getting involved. Things weren't looking too great right now.

"Let's see you try, Kisaki!" Baji hollered, a grin stretching across his face. Just as the black-haired boy was about to climb back up, Chifuyu blocked his path. "Chifuyu? The fuck're you doing? Outta my way!"

"Baji-san, don't do this." Chifuyu uttered, "If you take down Kisaki now... you'll be going against Mikey-kun! If you want to save Toman from Kisaki, now's not the time."

Baji clicked his tongue, annoyed. He lifted a hand, striking Chifuyu in the head with a pipe much like Kazutora's.

"Stay outta this." He growled, "I only kept you beside me so I could use you in fights. I don't give a shit about what you think."

"I'M THE FIRST DIVISION VICE-CAPTAIN! I'M HERE TO PROTECT YOU, BAJI-SAN!" At this point, Chifuyu was desperate as he scrambled to his feet, "If you really wanna get past me, then I won't hold back!"

"Do it." Baji threatened, knowing fully well that Chifuyu wouldn't. "You got ten seconds. Ten, nine," He was counting down with a grin on his handsome face, "Eight, seven, six... what's wrong?" Baji taunted, "Five, thought you weren't gonna hold back? If you don't kill me, you won't be able to stop me. Four, three, two... one... zero."

Chifuyu hadn't moved one bit, proving Baji's theory. Chifuyu could hurt Baji, but he wouldn't.

"AHHHH!" A loud scream suddenly echoed throughout the car lot as Takemichi tackled Baji, taking the ravenette by surprise. "Chifuyu! Let's stop Baji-kun together!"