꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ hot girl alert
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
blood

Draken was quick to shove Pah away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He exclaimed, dropping Osanai and catching Y/N's body before her knees could buckle.

"Pah... you just..." Mikey was at a loss for words as he stared at his childhood friend with wide eyes.

"Pah-Chin..." Peh-Yan's voice was shaky and on the verge of cracking, "Where'd you get a knife?"

"What?!" Takemichi couldn't believe his eyes, "He was trying to stab him?!"

Draken reached for the hilt of the knife, prepared to pull it out before Y/N slapped his hand away.

"Don't." She sent him a glare, "You should never remove an object impaled into you. You will only lose blood faster and I'm in no mood to die today."

"L/N-san?!"

"No way!"

"He actually stabbed Hanma's girl!"

Y/N's jaw clenched. She wanted nothing more than to yell at them and tell them to keep their mouths shut. They were only making the situation worse by unintentionally exposing her.

"We gotta run, Pah!" Mikey shouted, "We gotta run and bring Y/N to the nearest hospital!"

"Sorry, Mikey. Take care of the third division for me." Pah turned around with tears in his eyes, "I'm giving myself in. I vowed I would never hurt a girl, especially Y/N-chan. But, I broke my promise." Mikey shouted at Pah, begging him to run.

"We're all gonna get arrested!" Draken exclaimed. With a wounded Y/N in his arms, he dragged Mikey out of the warehouse. Peh-Yan and Takemichi quickly followed after them and the group sprinted like their lives depended on it.

Takemichi was drenched in sweat and panting heavily as he tried to keep up with the rest. His pace began to slow and he stumbled, falling to the ground.

"Takemicchi!"

"Fuck! Peh, take Y/N to the hospital! Hurry!"

"Ken-chin, he won't wake up!"

It was definitely an eventful day for the members of Toman. Pah got arrested, Takemichi was out cold, and Y/N was fighting for her life.