53

꒰

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ crybaby gets all the bitches
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
a little bit of gore, character death, angst

All this running was going to be the death of Y/N soon. Currently, she was, you guessed it, sprinting through the streets and pushing past anyone in her way.

Senju and the three boys were following close behind, wanting to help as much as they could.

Y/N was heavily breathing by the time she was nearing the location Takemichi told her to meet him. She was desperately forcing herself to run faster even though her legs felt like jelly and she wanted to collapse. Her throat burned and she struggled to stay upright. Nevertheless, she continued to sprint down the pavement, not giving a single care about her health at this point.

"Y/N!" Senju shouted, "Slow down! You might trip!" And, just as those words rolled off the girl's tongue, Y/N fell.

She skidded across the concrete, banging her head and scraping her knees and elbows along with the palms of her hands.

'Ashley... I have to get to Ashley!'

Y/N quickly stood up, gritting her teeth at the pain that suddenly jolted through her body. She hissed.

'Ah, fuck... I'm already at my limit... how fast have I been running?'

She was about to slow down when she saw the street she was looking for. With newfound stamina, she quickened her pace. She swiftly turned a corner, staring at the scenery in front of her.

Ashley seemed to be alright. She was standing behind Draken, trembling slightly. Mikey stood slightly to the side, panting lightly. And then there was Takemichi and his friends. They were kicking the body of a grown man, shouting curses and swear words at his unconscious figure.

"Takemichi!" And, for the first time in a while, Y/N called the blonde by his first name.

"H-Huh?! Y/N, you're her- Hey! Slow down!" Takemichi hollered, frightened. At this rate, Y/N was going to crash into him with how fast she was running.

"Takemichi! Thank you!" She tackled him to the ground, arms wrapped around his waist tightly. He stiffened, heat rushing to his cheeks.

'No! I have a girlfriend! Don't think about Y/N, think about Hina! No Y/N, only Hina!' In his mind, Takemichi was having a mental war with himself.

"Huh? How does he get all the hot bitches? He has a girlfriend!" Yamagishi wailed, dropping to his knees as tears streamed down his face. Akkun rolled his eyes at how dramatic his friend was.