꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ departed
l/n y/n, age 13

warning !!
spoilers, murder, slight manipulation, panic attack

Y/N, Kazutora, and Baji stood in front of S•S Motors. Both boys had their hands in their pockets while the H/C-haired girl adjusted her facemask.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" She asked, "There's no going back." Kazutora nodded, grinning, while Baji hesitated.

"We shouldn't just steal it though." The ravenette piped up, eyebrows furrowed.

"... Yeah, and?" It seemed as if Kazutora didn't care about his friend's opinion. Baji let out a sigh.

"If we get him a CB250T that way," He uttered, "Mikey won't be happy at all."

"Dumbass, we won't tell him we stole it then," Kazutora replied, "Midschoolers like us can only ride bikes given to us. So we got no choice but to steal."

Y/N pressed her lips together. She felt a little guilty assisting Kazutora and Baji in stealing from Shinichiro's shop but, as long as they didn't get caught, everything would be fine. Besides, she wouldn't be at the crime scene anyway unless Baji called her with the burner phone she gave him. Therefore, she'd be out of trouble's way.

"You wanna see how happy Mikey will be, don't you?" Questioned Kazutora, "This is the bike he's always dreamed of having." Baji looked away, sweating slightly.

"Yeah..." He muttered, "But still..." He glanced over at Y/N for reassurance. She gave him a small smile. Even though her gesture wasn't very obvious due to her mask, Baji was still grateful.

As time ticked away, Y/N could only hope that Baji and Kazutora succeeded in not getting caught. If they did, then they were done for.

━━━━━━

Baji and Kazutora sneaked under the cover of darkness, black hoodies pulled over their heads.

"Here's the plan," Kazutora muttered as he pulled up his mask to cover his identity, "First, we'll break the rear entrance window and get inside. It'll take about ten minutes for secruity to show up. In that time, we'll break the lock on the CB250T. I checked to make sure the key was already there. Then, we'll open the shutters leading otuside and ride on out." Kazutora slung the bolt cutter over his shoulder, "Piece of cake, right?"

"That's not the problem, dammit!" Baji exclaimed, eye twitching, "I'm saying that stealing is a bad idea." Kazutora, in response, just grinned.