68

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ speechless
l/n y/n, age 17

Y/N groggily sat up, running a hand through her messy locks. She squinted, checking the clock. It was only five in the morning, too early. Grunting, Y/N lay back down, prepared to snuggle up against Hanma, before her phone buzzed.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." She reached over, grabbing the device. The bright light illuminated her face, momentarily blinding her.

Mikey <3.

Hello, Y/N, it's Draken. Currently, I have Mikey's phone and he's telling me what to write.

This is what he said, word for word.

Y/N-chan, the shrine is becoming too small for all of Toman and the others, so Ken-chin and I have decided to hold today's meeting at the abandoned train tracks. You know where it is, right? Also, we've changed the time. It's been moved from tonight to seven o'clock in the morning.

Y/N.
Yeah. See you then. But, please, never message me at an ungodly hour like this.

Y/N threw her phone to the side, not caring where it landed. She could buy a new one.

"Hey, Shuji," Y/N lightly shook the male, "Wake up." Hanma groaned, opening his left eye.

"Darling, what is it?" He drawled, turning over to face Y/N, "I'm fucking tired, and it's only five." Y/N sent him a deadpan look, not very impressed.

"Manjiro's changed the location and time for tonight's meeting. He's saying the shrine is getting too crowded."

Hanma hummed, lazily slinging an arm around Y/N's waist.

"Cool. I'm going back to bed." Hanma closed his eyes and, in under a minute, he was out cold. Y/N stared at him, mouth agape. How on earth was someone able to fall asleep that fast? That was just unnatural.

Y/N sighed, shifting around to reach a more comfortable position. She'd been staying at Hanma's house for a few days now, sometimes switching to confuse Hiro.

It turns out the black card didn't have a tracker. She checked with the bank, and they found nothing. Plus, Hiro couldn't view her shopping history, so he had no chance of locating her.

Slowly, Y/N's eyelids began to droop. She softly exhaled, her body relaxing. It was peaceful for a moment or two before a stone suddenly hit Hanma's window.

Y/N jolted. She quietly slipped out of bed, creeping over to check. When she saw nothing, she arched an eyebrow.

"Strange." She murmured underneath her breath. She shrugged, about to go back to bed, before another pebble hit the glass.